• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo to Announce a New Game Tomorrow – Pokemon Gray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Suicunetm post four words in that link! ;(

Also they CANNOT show reruns of Hoenn episodesand not announce remakes. THEY'RE JUST MESSING WITH MY MIND HERE.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    They would have TROLLED us R/S remake fans if they don't announce them since they are playing a Hoenn episode. If they are going to announce Gray they could have at least played an old B/W episode!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Okay I'm going to take a deep breath and try to type with some sense here.

Think about it, if they were to announce a third game why not show an episode of Black and White? The Hoenn Saga is long gone, you can't just rerun something like this and not announce a remake. :( Don't troll Masuda, not fun when it comes to Hoenn. ;;

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Suicunetm post four words in that link! ;(

Also they CANNOT show reruns of Hoenn episodesand not announce remakes. THEY'RE JUST MESSING WITH MY MIND HERE.

So true, I think everyone who sees the Hoenn episode is thinking exactly the same! So come on, bring on the remakes If it's not related to the remakes then I'll be hugely let down <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    If they do announce the remake I dont even know what my reaction will be. R/S remakes are literally the most anticipated game EVER for me, it's the game I just NEED.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2021
    I wonder what we'll be talking about in an hour time... whether its being happy for R/S remakes, talking about Gray.... or just raging at the fact they didn't announce anything important.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Did anyone notice that the Japanese text they showed before they cut to random stuff were red blue and green? 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back