• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nintendo Wii Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Beat D&S :)
    I wa a little shaky, havent played brawl since the last tourney :/

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Go ahead, Visualization.

Just a reminder to everyone else to make sure they get their matches done soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Somehow, through all the lag, Silhouette and I had our match.

I won, best 2 out of 3. It was a damn good series of battles.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Is it too late for me to join? .__.

No. Go ahead and PM Barney. and set up a match with him. Visualization/Demolition has been disqualified. :>

Anyways, if everyone doesn't get their battles done by this week, I'll probably end the event and we won't do anymore for awhile. No point when no one lives up to their agreement to battle.

blink.

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    is there an open spot or will I cry myself to sleep tonight knowing I'm not allowed to participate due to cruel and unusual treatment on Klippy's part?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • No, there's no spots at all. I canceled the event since no one seems to be able to handle getting the Brawls done in almost three weeks. So until an undetermined time, there will be no more events.

Feel free to still use this thread to set up your own battles, games, etc.

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
  • Nintendo Wii: Is it cheap or expensive?

Here, it has an unpayable price, so that's the reason I never get my hands on a Wii! <:(

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • the nintendo wii? well i think it's at a reasonable price, but it depends on where you buy the wii from.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The Wii is far cheaper than the PS3, and if you want Xbox Live, it's definitely more than the Wii. it costs 30 usd for a device to connect it to the internet, and there's no fees there except what you pay for downloads. I don't know a whole lot about Live or... whatever the PS3 has. There are, however, controllers to think about.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
  • The Wii is far cheaper than the PS3, and if you want Xbox Live, it's definitely more than the Wii. it costs 30 usd for a device to connect it to the internet, and there's no fees there except what you pay for downloads. I don't know a whole lot about Live or... whatever the PS3 has. There are, however, controllers to think about.
    This is wrong.

It costs $35 for a piece of crap Wireless adapter, that gives you crappy signal strength. The system comes with a wire that you can plug right in your router. The only problem with that, though, is that not everyone has a TV in distance of their computer, so they need to buy the terrible wireless adapter.

Also, live costs money per year, PSN is free.

The Wii is, in the end, probably the cheapest system their is. If you think it's too expensive, then you need to get used to it. Video game systems have ALWAYS been expensive, and that's not going to change.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    The Wii truly does have an unpayable price. I'll never be able to afford one. :(

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    This is wrong.

It costs $35 for a piece of crap Wireless adapter, that gives you crappy signal strength. The system comes with a wire that you can plug right in your router. The only problem with that, though, is that not everyone has a TV in distance of their computer, so they need to buy the terrible wireless adapter.

I take it you don't shop around that much? Also, extension cables.

chillj

Not active anymore.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2022
    Animal Crossing Wi-Fi, anyone?

Anyone wanna wifi? AC:CF is kinda boring without wifi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back