• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

No More Scans?!

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Wait what? That not even what the first guy was advertising about...*is confused*

pkmaster

PkmnMaster
    Years
  • r we going to do live journel, ur website, or add hidden info..... wat r we going to do?!
    D=

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I just wanna say... If everyone loves the manga so much, why don't you buy it? This way the writers get credit for their work, and perhaps the editors will see that there is actually a lot of interest in the English translation. I know it's pretty expensive, but it's totally worth the money. And it isn't illegal, so it won't be deleted - you can have it with you forever ^^
    But anywayz it's great to see that so many people love the manga :D

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • I just wanna say... If everyone loves the manga so much, why don't you buy it? This way the writers get credit for their work, and perhaps the editors will see that there is actually a lot of interest in the English translation. I know it's pretty expensive, but it's totally worth the money. And it isn't illegal, so it won't be deleted - you can have it with you forever ^^
    But anywayz it's great to see that so many people love the manga :D

*points to link @ her sig*

Yeah, well, I also want to say that to them, but because I am realistic, and I know what's what, despite living in the Philippines... I know that people in the US usually have expensive stuff... lmao I don't know much much a manga book costs there, but one volume of Pokemon Adventures in here costs around $US 6.13 something (P270, if the US Dollar value gets higher, it might even go down to $ 4, So wtf @ Grimsg selling it for US$9.50) and Viz are a bunch of profit oriented jerks, hence why they won't want to work on something that doesn't profit them. =P

Plus importing costs so much, especially for someone who doesn't have access to a credit card, especially if you're going to buy only one book. That's why people stick to scans until the real thing starts selling in their country.

Lawl, I want the manga for AzuDai but we don't have it here... so I'm like, in the same situation as they are. XD

lara lynx

hello
    Years
  • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just wanna say... If everyone loves the manga so much, why don't you buy it? This way the writers get credit for their work, and perhaps the editors will see that there is actually a lot of interest in the English translation. I know it's pretty expensive, but it's totally worth the money. And it isn't illegal, so it won't be deleted - you can have it with you forever ^^
    But anywayz it's great to see that so many people love the manga

Because not all of us can buy it. Its not just an issue of the money, but for a lot of us it just isn't available. I live in England and I don't think I've ever seen any manga, let alone pokespecial sold here

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Because not all of us can buy it. Its not just an issue of the money, but for a lot of us it just isn't available. I live in England and I don't think I've ever seen any manga, let alone pokespecial sold here

I know it isn't in stores, but you can buy it online. You can find the English volumes on eBay and pay with Paypal. I've bought volumes 1-27 that way, and it's great :D

EDIT: and you don't need creditcard for that, as some seem to think. Very convenient.

Last edited:

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
  • The guy who's hosting the PokeSpe website seems to be having hosting problems:
    Site Temporarily Unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact the webmaster/ tech support immediately to have them rectify this.
    error id: "bad_httpd_conf"

Also, is it just me or did this thread survive? ._.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    ^ I noticed that too. Luckily I've already read all the available ones, but I had them all saved on my computer till yesterday, literally an hour after I'd deleted them all I noticed the site was down, so annoyed with myself! >_< Has anyone contacted the guy hosting them?

Back