• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] NobleJanobii's Art Gallery

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Some sprites of a fakemon a friend (penpeaches on most sites) and I created for a fakemon region in the works.
Spoiler:

Digital OC art:
Spoiler:

Some drawing from memory practice:
Spoiler:

A lined sketch I did for a game of Pass it On (the sketch is by Butterflygon on Tumblr):
Spoiler:

A pi day tradition drawing featuring my OCs Isaiah and Bell:
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Here's another batch of updates! I've been doing quite a bit of collab work recently.

A piplup:
Spoiler:

A fakemon design:
Spoiler:

Another Pass it On process that I lined. The sketch was by Racingwolf on Tumblr:
Spoiler:

I started a PMD Randomized run and here's our protagonists:
Spoiler:

Another Pass it On activity, in which I did the sketch this time:
Spoiler:

Another Pass it On, in which I colored. The sketch was by Xanflare (on instagram) and was lined by AvengerSeraph (on Deviantart):
Spoiler:

Some shading practice, in which Penpeaches (on most sites), lined my sketches, and then I colored and shaded them:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Yo those are a lot of sketches I'm amazed and scared at the same time on how you manage to get so many things done in a short time-
The piplup is adorable! I love it's little cheeky smile ahaha <3 And collabs are so fun :') Wish I did more of that hgfdskjasl

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Yo those are a lot of sketches I'm amazed and scared at the same time on how you manage to get so many things done in a short time-
The piplup is adorable! I love it's little cheeky smile ahaha <3 And collabs are so fun :') Wish I did more of that hgfdskjasl

Haha thanks I try to draw at least one thing every day (either digitally or in my sketchbook) so I can keep improving. The collabs I've been doing have been super helpful with letting me practice quick sketches, lining, or coloring and shading so expect to see more of those in the future since the Pass it On collab game we have going on another forum is very popular at the moment.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
More collab stuff with Penpeaches. They sketched and colored while I lined this time.
Spoiler:

A piplup:
Spoiler:

A castform:
Spoiler:

Another Pass it On entry! This time featuring AvengerSeraph's evil alter ego, Aglome Oen. He did the sketch, GoldFlareon did the lineart, and I got to color:
Spoiler:

Some concept designs for some OC outfits:
Spoiler:

It was my OC Brent's birthday yesterday so here he is with some of his favorite pokemon:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
And we're back again with more art!

A Thai New Year present for a friend:
Spoiler:

A birthday present for the author of the nuzlocke comic, Children of the Sky, featuring the starter pokemon, Claire (highly recommend checking it out):
Spoiler:

Another birthday gift for the author of the comic, Super Minion Bros (also recommend checking it out):
Spoiler:

And another birthday gift for the author of the comic, Gible Bites, featuring the comic's protagonist:
Spoiler:

And one final birthday gift for a friend featuring a rugged/less effeminate looking Lopunny:
Spoiler:

A pony doodle as practice for an upcoming collab:
Spoiler:

So this is what it's like to be the manager:
Spoiler:

Pip jump:
Spoiler:

Another bit of OC concept art:
Spoiler:

Some various traditional doodles from while I was traveling (warning five images):
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Damn gurl you ain't wasting no time! I actually really love the sketches from the last spoiler. I think it gives us a good insight into your creative process and how those sketches become fully blown pieces. I hope to see more of that in the future!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Damn gurl you ain't wasting no time! I actually really love the sketches from the last spoiler. I think it gives us a good insight into your creative process and how those sketches become fully blown pieces. I hope to see more of that in the future!

Gotta draw while I can since these next two weeks are finals week and my drawing schedule is going to be alllll over the place. And thank you! I actually wasn't sure if I should post them but if you want to see more of that I can definitely post them in the future!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh trust me, I feel you on that! I'd love to see more of your loose/sorta unofficial artwork. I believe that's where some of an artist's best and truest work comes through. :)

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Little bit less this time with the finals rush going on. But I still managed to get a few things done.

Finished a new outfit for my OC, Amy Risa:
Spoiler:

A doodle of the fakemon a friend of mine (Penpeaches on most sites) designed:
Spoiler:

Some pokemon doodles:
Spoiler:

A doodle of my OC in a gay shirt:
Spoiler:

Ref-less doodle of my Lucky Travels OCs, Lucky and Brynn:
Spoiler:

And recently, it was the one year anniversary of when I started drawing digitally, so I redrew the piece:
Spoiler:

Side by side comparison:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Lmfao that gay agenda shirt.

I like that you're posting redraws! It's great seeing how much you've progressed. :)

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Been a while since I updated, and I haven't done as much art, but here's what we've got!

A weavile:
Spoiler:

The digital version of my OC in a gay shirt:
Spoiler:

Bonus meme version:
Spoiler:

Another Pass it On with a Mimikyu this time. I did the sketch and colored while Gold Flareon lined:
Spoiler:

Some mermay stuff:
Spoiler:

A Nidoran female draw with my fingers on my phone:
Spoiler:

A warmup doodle featuring my fakemon, Seishieon:
Spoiler:

Fanart for the comic, Shinka: The Last Eevee, featuring Officer Ziggy:
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Summer school is making it a bit more difficult to do stuff, but that hasn't stopped me from taking on a few commissions.

Two sprite commissions of the characters Bassui and Ronas from the comic, The Essence of Being:
Spoiler:

I didn't have my sketchbook this weekend so I drew a Sceptile with my finger:
Spoiler:

My Rymesona:
Spoiler:

Some fanart of the characters Cedar and Mist from the comics Finding Your Roots and Pokémon Rising Shadows respectively:
Spoiler:

Some sketches from while I was at work:
Spoiler:

A digital drawing of Rose:
Spoiler:

Another commission of a friend's OC in an RPG we're in:
Spoiler:

Another sprite for the fakemon region the artist Penpeaches and I are working on:
Spoiler:

The lineart for another Pass it On collab (sketch done by Awney), titled Pigachu:
Spoiler:

Some classroom doodles:
Spoiler:

And a gift for my friend, Penpeaches featuring their OC, Cole:
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Some more art pieces! I also recently started trying out speedpaints so I'm including those too. Sorry if they don't look great atm I'm still figuring out the recording and everything.

My OC Brent in his assassin's kimono:
Spoiler:

Some fanart for the author of Pokémon Rising Shadow's birthday, featuring their OC Mist:
Spoiler:

Pride Shaymin says, "Remember, all love is love.":
Spoiler:

Some concept art from while I've been bored in class:
Spoiler:

Pincushion Cactus Shaymin:
Spoiler:

Finally got to give one of my oldest OCs from an RP a new look:
Spoiler:

A trackpad drawn comic inspired by Discord shenanigans:
Spoiler:

Remember, when your Shaymin is in bloom, they need to get a few hours of sunlight every day! But make sure to watch them so they don't get too much!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Your Shaymin art is absolutely adorable! I'd love to see more variations of that little cutie. :')

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Your Shaymin art is absolutely adorable! I'd love to see more variations of that little cutie. :')

I definitely plan to do more! I was thinking of doing a Hibiscus next. Do you have any plant or flowers you'd like to see done as a Shaymin variant?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Here we go! Back with some more art!

Did a quickie ref of an OC for Lucky Travels. Meet Violet the Purrloin~
Spoiler:

And asked for some mons to draw from memory on Insta. Here's the compilation:
Spoiler:

A pride month piece featuring my OCs, Lucky and Brynn:
Spoiler:

Metapod use... spray pant? A gijinka design:
Spoiler:

Yamper the best corgi mon:
Spoiler:

Cat and her Hoppip for an RP:
Spoiler:

Some traditional drawn from memories:
Spoiler:

Redid the Hasal sprite to reflect some design changes:
Spoiler:

And a pixel art commission featuring Ral and Grey from PMD: Explorers of Life:
Spoiler:

A semi redraw of a piece I did last year featuring my OCs Tyson and Alain:
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Alright it's been a bit since I posted so we've got some catching up to do!

Introducing, the man, the myth, the villain, Seishieon! Really pleased with how his design came out.
Spoiler:

Here's Chantal, she's the main shopkeeper in Sarham City where Lucky's Travels takes place.
Spoiler:

A quickie ref for Isaiah. One day I'll figure out how I want his leaf to look.
Spoiler:

Decided to redo a picture from last year again. The improvement was actually quite startling for me.
Spoiler:

Hoped on that Pokefusion trend, this is a Machoke Victreebel fusion:
Spoiler:

Some ten second Pokemon doodles:
Spoiler:

And a collab with my friend, Racingwolf, that was a complete BLAST to do even if I took forever to do my parts:
Spoiler:

Meet Morrigan the Mightyena! She's the head of the messenger service branch in Sarham City that Spirit works for.
Spoiler:

And meet Sara the Larvesta gijinka! She's the leader of Rescue Team Overgrowth.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Daaaamn you haven't been wasting any time!

Your improvement in this piece is pretty palpable. Your shading is clearly much more defined, you've got a better sense of anatomy, and the presentation as a whole is much cleaner.

I would like to see you start using more outlines for your colored pieces though! I dunno if you're just coloring right over your sketch work but it would be nice to see your process in there a little bit. :)

Back