• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] NobleJanobii's Art Gallery

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Very important question: Is that a pie Isaiah is holding?

It is! His favorite dessert is cherry pie.

Daaaamn you haven't been wasting any time!

Your improvement in this piece is pretty palpable. Your shading is clearly much more defined, you've got a better sense of anatomy, and the presentation as a whole is much cleaner.

I would like to see you start using more outlines for your colored pieces though! I dunno if you're just coloring right over your sketch work but it would be nice to see your process in there a little bit. :)

Thank you! Yeah I've been practicing by drawing at least one piece every day in order to practice different things like shading, anatomy, etc. It has paid off a lot in the long run.

What do you mean by that? Like coloring underneath the sketch? Or doing lineart? My style is primarily blocking out and doing lineless art.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
What do you mean by that? Like coloring underneath the sketch? Or doing lineart? My style is primarily blocking out and doing lineless art.
That's exactly what I meant! Sorry, I definitely did not word my question well at all, haha. Lineless takes a whole lot of work so I give you major credit for that!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
That's exactly what I meant! Sorry, I definitely did not word my question well at all, haha. Lineless takes a whole lot of work so I give you major credit for that!

Yeah I'm working on finding the balance between lined and lineless since good lineless art still has lines in it. If you have any tips on where to possibly include lines I'm all ears since I'm still working on finding that balance.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Been kinda quiet the last month because I was working on a bunch of Art Fight pieces! I did about thirty pieces for it and it was a lot of fun getting to draw creatures, designs, etc. that I normally don't do. Lots of fun experimentation. That said because they are a bunch of other people's OCs and it is 30 images, I probably won't post them here, but you can find them all on my Twitter (@Madderjanobii) or on my Deviantart (Writerraven).

That said Art Fight wasn't the only thing I did this month so have a few original pieces I did as well:

Several pictures of my friend, Penpeaches', OC, Ian Clematis:
Spoiler:

Portrait practice featuring a friend of mine:
Spoiler:

For International PMD Day (which was August 2) I drew some of my favorite NPCs from the franchise:
Spoiler:

Have a hibiscus shaymin:
Spoiler:

A totally 100% normal electric sheep:
Spoiler:

A batch of Shaymin fusions! You can see what they all are in this tweet or you can try to guess!
Spoiler:

A totally normal Tepig who wants to be your starter:
Spoiler:

Also tried to practice lineart by redoing a Uxie piece I did back in 2013.
Spoiler:

Also tried to do one of those old school iPod adverts with Shaymin but it's not a very poseable mon unfortunately.
Spoiler:

A little fun comic I did about life in the closet that you can also view here if you want better res.
Spoiler:

And finally my most recent page as part of a collaborative comic hosted on another forum, PMD: Crossroads (which you can find on smackjeeves):
Spoiler:

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
Very nice ghosties! Your lineless art is nice. ^^ You draw Pokemon pretty well!! Keep going. I love Lampent a lot too~ and Banette!!

Your Shaymin's pretty cute, Deerling too! Seems like we have a lot of the same taste in Pokemon.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I looooooove your art !

Awww thank you so much!

The shaymin ipod advert is one of the best things ive seen all day

I'm so glad. Shaymin's not very poseable but the advert was still fun to do.

OMG, I love it!

Thank you! The wool was so fun to try and do. I'm so glad it turned out as well as it did.

Very nice ghosties! Your lineless art is nice. ^^ You draw Pokemon pretty well!! Keep going. I love Lampent a lot too~ and Banette!!

Your Shaymin's pretty cute, Deerling too! Seems like we have a lot of the same taste in Pokemon.

Aww thank you so much! I agree these are all excellent pokemon. So cute and fun to draw!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I haven't posted my art here in a while so here's a few recent pieces I've done.

A drawing of an OC for my friend, XRed-Moon:
Spoiler:

A spritzee for Halloween!
Spoiler:

A mimikyu!
Spoiler:

A traditional drawing for a friend featuring a Pikachu!
Spoiler:

Fanart for the comic, PMD: Hellfire:
Spoiler:

The Sirfetch'd drawing that was recently featured in an article on here:
Spoiler:

A drawing of the Kangaskhan from PSMD:
Spoiler:

A totally 100% normal Flygon:
Spoiler:

And a gijinka OC design for a storylocke I've been working on:
Spoiler:

I've done more than these but these are the main major recent pieces I've done. If you wanna see more I'm noblejanobiiart on most platforms now following a recent series of name changes.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
That Mimikyu Flygon is so incredibly adorable I love it! (。'▽'。)♡

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
That Mimikyu Flygon is so incredibly adorable I love it! (。'▽'。)♡

Thank you!! If there's any particular pokemon you want to become a mimikyu, let me know! I already have the next kyu costume picked out but after that the choice can be yours.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
AWWWWW at Kangaskhan!!!! What a motherly appearance. ;3;

So cuuute, love the apron and floral dishes and the reaching baby!!! ;3;

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thank you!! If there's any particular pokemon you want to become a mimikyu, let me know! I already have the next kyu costume picked out but after that the choice can be yours.

Really?? (。・o・。)

I would love to see an Audino!!

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Really?? (。・o・。)

I would love to see an Audino!!

Alright that's who I'll do next after I finish the one I'm currently working on!

AWWWWW at Kangaskhan!!!! What a motherly appearance. ;3;

So cuuute, love the apron and floral dishes and the reaching baby!!! ;3;

Thank you! This is super encouraging! That was a super fun piece to do.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Alright it's been almost a month! Let's cover the highlights!

The nurse will see you now! Don't worry! She loves all her patients and promises stickers and lollipops if you're good.
Spoiler:

My entry in the Shinka: The Last Eevee contest. Warning, very large image. Best viewed on my Twitter @noblejanobiiart.
Spoiler:

Did an animal crossing villager sona for a friend.
Spoiler:

Lil Huevember warmup
Spoiler:

Decided to continue my pride shaymin thing I did back in June so here's a lesbian Shaymin!
Spoiler:

SwSh spoilers!! Glad I finally got to do a drawing of this guy.
Spoiler:

Me as an Animal Crossing villager!
Spoiler:

The prompt was Solar:
Spoiler:

Halloween image of a couple of my OCs dressed up as each other.
Spoiler:

Trackpad drawing of my Jolteonsona.
Spoiler:

Fanart for the comic PMD: Stars Above
Spoiler:

My friend's pokesona but with the colors from the demigirl flag
Spoiler:

The prompt was Lunar:
Spoiler:

More elaborate picture of one of my OCs
Spoiler:

And some OC concepts.
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
So per the recommendation of another user on here, I'm trying out Krita as a possible alternative to Photoshop. I really like the stabilizer on it so if I do lined pieces in the future it was probably using Krita.

A Galarian Ponyta Outlaw:
Spoiler:

A test Mimikyu:
Spoiler:

My fakemon, Ambrynx:
Spoiler:

My OC, Brent, since I haven't drawn him in a while:
Spoiler:

And my leading ladies since I haven't drawn them in a while either:
Spoiler:

Back