• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] NobleJanobii's Art Gallery

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
So Krita has been a blessing and most of my recent art is being lined as I get more used to Krita. God bless this stabilizer.

Some Christmas gifts:
Spoiler:

A long overdue ref for my OC, Lucky:
Spoiler:

New profile pic for Twitter and Tumblr:
Spoiler:

A unicorn:
Spoiler:

And a sprite of Ambrynx:
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Been practicing a bit more in Krita so here's a few recent pieces.

#pokeartforenvironment was trending so have my contribution:
Spoiler:

Yesterday was National Pie Day so I drew my pie boy:
Spoiler:

And have a Morelull chilling in Glimwood Tangle.
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Been taking a few commissions lately and I'm pretty proud of how they all turned out so.

Commission for FlameShadow of their OC, Fornax:
Spoiler:

Commission for a friend on another forum who wanted "just a bunch of Joltiks":
Spoiler:

And a commission for another friend of Pikachu explorer:
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Commission of my friend, Dayrlbiggins', OC, Tugboat the Wizard Corgi:
Spoiler:

Some pride themed planets (multiple pictures):
Spoiler:

Few other recent space drawings (multiple pictures):
Spoiler:

Some OC drawings (multiple pictures):
Spoiler:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Been a while since I posted here so here's some of my favorite pieces from the last month-ish.

My OCs Avin and Kaji enjoying the winter weather (2 pics):
Spoiler:

A drawing of my friend Maple and Pie's OC, Min:
Spoiler:

A drawing of my OC, Darby the Deer Shaymin, of which you can also see the timelapse here:
Spoiler:

A drawing of my friend, Saeya's, Uxie OC:
Spoiler:

And a drawing of my OCs, Chicory and Vetle, from my ask blog Shaymin Café, as they participate in the Fox Parade over in the ask blog community:
Spoiler:

So yeah I've been up to some stuff. Since I last posted here I've started two ask blogs and launched the comic I've been working on for a while so that's exciting.

Years
just wanted to chime in and say these look really good! my favorite out of your recent ones is the Maple and Pie OC. Fire Shaymin do be pretty dope.

how long does it take you to make one of these?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
just wanted to chime in and say these look really good! my favorite out of your recent ones is the Maple and Pie OC. Fire Shaymin do be pretty dope.

how long does it take you to make one of these?

Thank you!!

It varies piece to piece. Most pieces (like the Avin and Kaji ones or the Maple and Pie piece) only take me about an hour. Whereas like the Fox Parade and Darby pictures took about 2-3 hours. It just depends on how much I can focus, since I get sidetracked or distracted very easily.

Years
Ooooo I haven't seen ask blogs in a long while, and comics are always exciting!!

Im loving the shaymin art though cries its so good

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Ooooo I haven't seen ask blogs in a long while, and comics are always exciting!!

Im loving the shaymin art though cries its so good

Sorry I didn't have the energy to respond earlier skdlfjskd but I'm so glad you like it!! I've been doing a bunch of Shaymin art recently and it's just been nice to do.

And yeah I didn't realize ask blogs were still popular until earlier last year and I had always wanted to do one so I figured why not? And I've really enjoyed it a lot!

Years
Sorry I didn't have the energy to respond earlier skdlfjskd but I'm so glad you like it!! I've been doing a bunch of Shaymin art recently and it's just been nice to do.

And yeah I didn't realize ask blogs were still popular until earlier last year and I had always wanted to do one so I figured why not? And I've really enjoyed it a lot!

All good!! Yeee the shaymin are great its good to draw what u love 💕

Cant believe its still a thing tbh but you know what im glad it still exists haha, i might drop by tumblr just to check it out 😌

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
All good!! Yeee the shaymin are great its good to draw what u love 💕

Cant believe its still a thing tbh but you know what im glad it still exists haha, i might drop by tumblr just to check it out 😌

If you ever want any recommendations, just lmk! I can give you a few good ones to start with. I run Shaymin Café and Ask Team Lightbringers if you're interested in checking them out.

Years
If you ever want any recommendations, just lmk! I can give you a few good ones to start with. I run Shaymin Café and Ask Team Lightbringers if you're interested in checking them out.

That would be great actually :o DM me the goods hahaha, time to run my own- dhdjsksk

Shaymin Cafe definitely looks interesting too you're making me v curious aaaa

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Hi friends I'm back and I've brought more of my favorite pieces from the last two months!

I've been joining a lot of roleplays recently and I've been designing my characters while having a lot of fun doing it. So here's a bunch of the pics I've done for that (6 images):
Spoiler:

Drew my Steelix and Onix gijinka brothers, Tyson and Leon, together for the first time ever (really overdue):
Spoiler:

Managed to snag Shaymin for the Updated Pokérap Project and went all out with the tribute to my favorite Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Made a tribute to Mewtwo's birthday that also doubled as a redraw of this:
Spoiler:

Drew some fanart for the comic PMD: Anamnesis:
Spoiler:

Trans Rights!
Spoiler:

And designed a cool Unicorn Shaymin:
Spoiler:

Hope y'all like it!

Back