• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Non-favorite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Unowns... for Stickers/movie
    Magikarp... to provide Gyarados a pre-evo
    Luvdisc... as Heart Scale holders
    Bibarel... HM Slave
    Shedinja ... can stall against Kyogre, Rayquaza(provided it has protect), Regigigas etc
    Feebas ... test a trainer's patience maybe?
    Milotic ... test a trainer's Pokéblock/Poffin skills?

What I do find useless are Regis. All four of them. Slow Start + troublesome to unlock + must have R/S/E + Braille + useless IMO = not worth it = StarLatia's most hated Pokémon.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Beedrill, it's weak & not good for much
    Tropius, not used for anything as well

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Really, there is no Pokémon so horribly designed that someone wouldn't like it. There are Pokémon that are disliked by a majority of Pokémon fans, but none that everyone dislikes. =\ However, the Pokémon that comes closest to being disliked by everyone would (in my opinion) be Happiny; that thing scares me to no end. ._.
    I think it could be Dunsparce. Weak. Ugly.
    Dunsparce is cute, and once you get paraflinchhaxed and Countered maybe you'll stop calling it weak as well. D= Anything that isn't NU doesn't suck hard enough to really be called weak.
    Mangezone. Tangrowth. Probopass. *shudders* If I remember any others, I'll be back =P
    Thank you for insulting two of my favorite 4th generation Pokémon. ._. Tangrowth is cute and Probopass is the definition of cool. That mustache is just awesome. <3

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    The Unowns. I mean ,they learn no moves but hidden power, no tms, and there are 28 of them. What the heck????? I got all of them hoping for a prize or at least a rare candy or something...but guess what?? I got an exclamation point and question mark ones!!!! AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!11

And you don't see that as a prize? D= Unown isn't much use in battle, I'll give you that, but as a symbol pokémon it has some very cool potential in the realms of fanfiction and RPing. Besides, I love those little buggers. xP And I like Tropius too, and Feebas, and Magikarp, and...to be honest, almost all of the pokémon mentioned here. Like Smarties said: there aren't really any universally hated ones.

On my personal biases: Happiny...*Shudder* those things creep me out. Same with Budew and - to a less degree - Roselia. Never been fond of Nosepass (Probopass is cool though), Spinda, or Blissey either. xP Happiny is the worst, though: I mean wtf is up with that waist? It's like the baby Chansey was sliced in half from the waist down and then surgically attached to an egg cup or something. D=

Years
    Glameow. It draws you in with it's cuteness... then evolves into something really fat and ugly. Seriously, just get a Skitty...

Skyon

9-Year Veteran
    Years
    Unowns are pointless and stupid

Mothim, I don't really hate, but why yet another Bug/Flying type

Dunsparce is stupid and weak

Bibrael, just looks stupid to me.

Farfetch'd is worthless

Pichu, Igglybuff, Cleffa, and Azurill. Okay i guess they're fine if you like cute pokemon, but I think they should've went a step up and gave Raichu, Wigglytuff, Clefairy, and Azumarill all higher evolutions.

Lugia is the only one who can use the magnificent Aeroblast, yet he's not a Spc. Attacker.

Onix. My lvl. 30 Kabuto KO'd it (Lvl Fifty-something) with absorb in the old Pokemon Red/Blue

Mr. Mime. Why? when there are so many cooler Psychic types.

Luvdisc - stupid

Don't like Pelliper either.... I can't think of any others

Years
    I think pretty much every new pokemon can go. I only like a few and can go without the majority of them. It looks as though he was just trying to get a new set out there so he could make some more money.

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    Fearow - it's beak looks bigger than it's neck.
    Parasect - freakiest eyes ever. They're just...like, all white and blank.
    Primeape - pig or ape?
    Exeggcute - How can a bunch of egg be a Pokemon that can battle?
    Ariados - HATE spiders. This little creep is no exception.
    Snubbull - Contender for ugliest Pokemon, considering it's in the "fairy" breeding group.
    Stantler - just a bland pokemon. Nothing special about it.
    Beautifly - I like it, but it screams "BUTTERFREE COPY".
    Whismur/Loudred/Exploud - much like Stantler - pretty pointless.
    Gulpin/Swalot - Like Beautifly, but "MUK COPY" instead.
    Spoink/Grumpig - decent Pokemon, but just...so boring.
    Spinda - most.pointless.Pokemon.ever.
    Bagon/Shelgon/Salamence - Brilliant battler, but has "DRAGONITE COPY" all over it. Also NOT as cute as Dragonite.
    Infernape - repeated version of Blaziken.
    Bidoof - so stupid-looking it's hilarious. Bibarel isn't much better.
    Kricketot/Kricketune - Nothing remarkable about it.
    Mothim - ANOTHER Bug/Flying type. WHOOP-DE-DO.
    Purugly - Hit by a bus much?
    Lickilicky - pretty much a pointless evolution. Lickitung could get by on it's own, doesn't need an evolution.

That's pretty much all the Pokemon I have anything against.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Any of the 4th generation Pokemon?

In my mind, they won't be canon until an indefinite time. The Pokemon designs are awful. Who designed the evolution of Nosepass? Clearly not the same inventor as Houen, Johto and Kanto!

Many aggressive posts above for some reason. Dragonite is cool. What's wrong with Zubat? or Geodude? or even Gloom? It's a plant...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back