• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen non-Hoenn legendaries

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • Imo I think the Creation Trio is too out there finding them in Hoenn since Sinnoh takes that spot while Hoenn is more naturalized thus we have the Weather Trio. But if they decide to the them, they might make a new area that leads to a new dimension and has a chance of capturing them perhaps?

Years
  • I mean, I was genuinely surprised when I found out Groudon and Kyogre were available to catch in HGSS. While I'd like the legendary additions to make sense with the environment and story, I don't think it matters much at all. If they want to make Palkia and Dialga catchable in ORAS, they will.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I'm hoping if Manaphy will appear that it'll be available around the rapids area near the Sealed Chamber. Maybe they could also simply have an egg in there surrounded by multiple water Pokemon which could attack us to protect it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    I think Darkrai fits well with the Hoenn region.
    If I freaken see those bird,I will shoot someone...the dogs,maybe,not really so pumped for them; an expansion of the space centre,having to do with Deoxys would be amazing (just saying)
    Heatran would also fit perfectly into this region, and so would Regigigas, cause I mean cmon,all the regis start here, their leader doesn't have to be in a region on his own.
    I really don't want to see any Kanto or Jhoto legendaries in these games
    Sinnoh legends may fit, probably not our friends of Space and Time,but the others might.

Years
  • I think regigigas will be in ORAS, as other people have already said he could be located in the sealed chamber, in an area available only after catching the other 3 regi.
    Other legendaries I could see fitting in the game well due to the nature related theme of hoenn are Heatran, Manaphy, and Shaymin, although the last one would probably still be an event pokémon.
    Also Cresselia and Darkrai could fit in pretty much any game, considering they could just appear in some area accessible through a dream.
    In the end any foreign legendary pokémon can be in the game for me, as long as it's not a kanto bird again.

Years
  • I think regigigas will be in ORAS, as other people have already said he could be located in the sealed chamber, in an area available only after catching the other 3 regi.
    Other legendaries I could see fitting in the game well due to the nature related theme of hoenn are Heatran, Manaphy, and Shaymin, although the last one would probably still be an event pokémon.
    Also Cresselia and Darkrai could fit in pretty much any game, considering they could just appear in some area accessible through a dream.
    In the end any foreign legendary pokémon can be in the game for me, as long as it's not a kanto bird again.

Same here...oh and Mewtwo too, I can't see it here. I can even see Yvetal and Xerneas...Yvetal at Mt. Pyre and Xerneas at Origin Cave...though a cave is a strange place for them to be in. Hey maybe Lysander got the legendaries from Hoenn...they could've been sleeping there (of course us capturing them will not be canon) and that could be the excuse to have Megas for Hoenn!

I can even see Arceus appearing and getting two megas.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    FRLG had the Johto legendaries (Ho-oh and Lugia events, and the roaming legendary dogs); HGSS had the Eon duo, and Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza, and even a Jirachi Wi-Fi event right as the games were released--our very own Hoenn legends. To me, I wouldn't be surprised if we had a few visits from some Sinnoh legendaries in ORAS.

Arceus fits with the theme of Alpha and Omega, Heatran feels right at home with the volcanoes, Regigigas can visit its kin--you can even make arguments for Shaymin (Hoenn has beautiful flowers, don't you think?) and Manaphy/Phione (prince of the sea, welcome home!)! We also had the shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina events (not as recent as the Jirachi was to HGSS, but still fairly recent). I don't see why they wouldn't include a decent amount of Sinnoh legends--it's almost as if Hoenn is their second home!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • The Creation Trio seems a bit far-fetched. Although, Palkia would be a great candidate to give meaning to the Mossdeep Space Center. In RSE, it had no purpose and always confused me. Maybe it's actually a cliffhanger to be filled out in ORAS! Unfortunately for fans of that trio, Jirachi is much more plausible as a legendary you'd be able to find in space, as its native region is Hoenn.

I don't think Palkia is meant to represent OUTER space, but literal, physical space that objects take up. I'm pretty sure this is true as Palkia is paired with Dialgia, the being of time.

I'm pretty sure Heatran will show up, as it seems to be in every region, haha. Other than it and the others I mentioned earlier - Manaphy, Regigigas, one of the bird/dog trios - I think Hoenn is set, legendary wise. Regi trio, Eon duo, Weather trio, Jirachi and Deoxys already adds up to 10, +6, is 16 legendaries! That's a lot, haha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2016
    Will Regigigas appear?

Since ORAS was announced I've been wondering whether or not the Regis will be expanded upon, so I figured I'd make a thread to discuss it.

The question is, do you think there might be more of a plot to do with the Regis? Or do you think they will still remain as a bit of a secret within the games? With that, do you think that Regigigas will appear when you have collected each of the Regis - if so, where?

Personally, I'd like to think he will. As for where? I don't know, I'd like to think somewhere out of the way, like the original three are/were. Or there should be some kind of statue in the original location as to where you unlock each of the three regi locations. But that might be too easy. How does everyone else feel?

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
    Years
  • I think Regigigas will be added to the game, but I don't think they will have any impact on the story. Likely locations for 'gigas would be the Sealed Chamber, Shoal Cave (because ice) or even a new location.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    I'm guessing here but i think Regigigas won't be released in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire as they are RE-MAKES of the original Ruby and Sapphire and if you think about it game freak will probably make re-mades of all their pokemon games so they all get that Generation 6 style so if Regigigas isn't added to Omega and Alpha then it will probably be in the re-makes of diamond and pearl / Platinum. (This is based on me predicting that there will be re-makes of generation 1, 2, 4 and 5)

Years
  • I feel Regigigas will be in this game to expand a bit more on the Regis. Especially for a remake, Gamefreak can put in an interesting back-story on how the Regis relate to one another, and how the trio reveals the giant.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I don't think so.
    Regigigas was locked in Snowpoint Temple, Sinnoh, far away from the 3 Regis he made because they were too strong.
    If we follow this story, no, I don't think he'll appear as a Wild Pokemon in ORAS.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I wonder how Regigigas was sealed away so far from the other Regi. Maybe we could have books or NPC elaborate on his story, even if he is not available to capture.

Plus, I am a fan of Regigigas and his home, Snowpoint City! :15:

Years
  • That's an interesting one... but like everyone's said, Regigigas was sealed away in the Snowpoint Temple. Personally the Regis are my favourite group of legendaries, so I'd like it if they were expanded upon. Might not happen, but I'd definitely love it if it did!

Years
  • Maybe they'll change it so that he's buried underwater in the Sealed Chamber while the other three are on the surface. After all the people of Hoenn already sealed up some of the weather trio members underwater. I hope they expand as to what Regigigas did to warrant them sealing him up. I feel that he may get an Ancient Reversion like the weather trio. Perhaps he went on a rampage and started to split up Groudon's creation (the land) across Kyogre's creation (the sea) resulting in a fractured looking Hoenn in the past.

PSNGhost

God-Emperor
    Years
  • I have a hunch, just a theory really, that because of Primal Reversion we may see the Sinnoh legends, because thanks to Mystery Dungeon they'll prob get Primal formes.

Years
  • I have a hunch, just a theory really, that because of Primal Reversion we may see the Sinnoh legends, because thanks to Mystery Dungeon they'll prob get Primal formes.

I would love them to get them too, but they'll fit better in DPP remakes next or two generations from now.

I think that out of the legends introduced in Sinnoh Regigigas (why didn't they spell it Regigas like Regice is spelled the way it is instead of Regiice...) is the most likely to get one. Out of the Unova ones I think that possibly Victini is, seeing how it has infinite untapped power.

Back