• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

North Korea threatens to wipe the US off the map.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    And you believe that a crazed dictator needs a valid excuse to do anything?
    wait, so this kim guy is like hitler? wow... that completely scares me.
    erm... let me think. if they just attack us for no reason, then it would make them more than crazed, it will ruin their name. haven't they even learned since what happened in ww2? clearly not.
    anyways, I dunno that much so yeah I'mma keep out.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Nothing's gonna happen. North Korea aren't stupid enough to launch a weapon like that, and neither is America. Nuclear weapons are a bit of an empty threat nowadays so long as the targeted country has 'em too.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    I totally agree, North Korea aren't that stupid enough to blow up america. If there do use these so called weapons. Then therefore, there problem end up blowing themselves up along with america and problem the whole world.

Lets face it, America is a huge place. (this post problem does not make no sense)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    North Korea would be extremely foolish to start a conflict with the US, they'd get positively man-handled unless they got the support of another, bigger power, like say China. Which would never happen anyway.

Years
    I dont know but as you americans would say, im south korean and we have different point of views sadly from yours.
    Us S koreans think that North Korea it overreacting because we S koreans didnt treat them fairly not sending them any rice etc..

Years
    well to be honest aron, the US didnt give them any food either from my knowledge and many people are dying cuz of this so yeah also applies to america

Years
    i only know 2 countres north korea want to just attack..
    S korea and the US but trust me that Kim Jung Il has a lot of balls and guts to go around us pissing us off...

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    thats what I mean everyone is saying *OH MY GOD OH MY GOD WW3!* HOW IF SO MANY COUNTRYS HAVEN'T P/$$*D N KOREA OFF?

Well, it doesn't have much to do with who is pissing North Korea off, since it's pretty much everybody. North Korea takes pride in being a rebel country against the rest in the world because, well, it's North Korea lol. I mean, Belgium certainly didn't do something that made Germany want to invade them in either world war. Hitler took Norway for a strategic position from a military standpoint. All of the "injustices" the Poles and Czechs committed against their minority German populations were made up to justify his demands, and later, invasions. World War II was basically Germany, Japan, and Italy being expansionist and aggressive. World War I broke out because of escalating tensions and the military timetables (most notably Germany's Schlieffen Plan). Historically, world wars don't start because we make other countries mad. Otherwise the USA and the Soviet Union would have blown each other to pieces during the Cold War. North Korea isn't very reasonable, so it's unlikely that pissing them off is going to make a difference - if they want to attack us, Japan, or South Korea, they will no matter what we do or don't do. That's why this is potentially very dangerous.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Cat in the Hat said:
    All I have to say is.

About the only target North Korea can target successfully is the ocean.

Back