• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Not WHAT, but WHO will you choose?

Which Hero Do You Choose?

• Boy

Votes: 282 69.5%
  • Girl

Votes: 124 30.5%

• Total voters

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
Years
  • I feel weird picking male, so I'll be going with female. Not because I'm thrilled with the design. I hated Dawn's design, but I'm obligated to pick the girl.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well for me obviously.. Girl Character.. i always start off with Girl Character in every game i've played.. even online games.. Well.. i'll just try boy in SOulSilver :D... well the girl is new that's why and the boy is old XD! >3

-Yasumin

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    I'm going to select the male trainer because...

1. ...I'm a male. :cer_tongue:
    2. ...Jimmy is my favorite character in the anime (Pokémon Chronicles).

Last edited:

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    I'll probably play as girl, as I've done in other Pokemon games.
    If I could somehow have both games though, I'd play as a girl in one and then as the boy in the other.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Definitely the male character. I always feel uncomfortable having my avatar in the game world be of a different gender than me.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I picked boy but i eventually get both and my first one i i always play as a boy named Sora and in the second one i get i always play as a girl named May/Sora
    Boy Sora is from Kingdom Hearts
    Girl Sora is from Digimon season 1 and 2 the only good ones
    and if you dont know what May is from u really should not be on this sight (pokemon)

Back