• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    I won't fall asleep during rotc... don't want to stand at double interval >.>

Double interval is like... standing legs together, and holding your arms straight out to the sides, so your like a 't'. It hurts after a couple minutes. x.x

Everywhere else is fair game though. =3

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yuna-chan said:

Double interval is like... standing legs together, and holding your arms straight out to the sides, so your like a 't'. It hurts after a couple minutes. x.x

I don't think I could ever fall asleep standing up ;; it would be waaaay to akward and uncomfortable for me to handle. Also, yes I forgot about gym-they have this big thing where they don't want you to sleep while playing a sport XD

Luckily I don't have to deal with gym until next semester, right now I get to take health and learn about nutrients XP I have to think of a class activity that involves calcium XO and I have no ideas!

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    I don't think I could ever fall asleep standing up ;; it would be waaaay to akward and uncomfortable for me to handle. Also, yes I forgot about gym-they have this big thing where they don't want you to sleep while playing a sport XD

I can see why they wouldn't want that~

*imagines someone falling asleep during dodgeball* XD *shot'd*

I don't have to take Gym~ Rotc we do almost nothing physical but we get our Gym and health credits from it. =3

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I can see why they wouldn't want that~

*imagines someone falling asleep during dodgeball* XD *shot'd*

I don't have to take Gym~ Rotc we do almost nothing physical but we get our Gym and health credits from it. =3

XDD that would be awesome, I'm sure people would go after the person just because they are sleeping XD.

Lucky ;_________; I wish I could barely do any physical work in gym and get credits for it! The only physical thing I like to do is dance <33 Though I did really hurt my shoulder during my last lesson ;;.

Years
    As long as you were wrapping my present, it's all good. XD

You better get online before going to be. >O

Of course. XD

bed** *shot*
    But I'm on now, happy? XD

You have ROTC at your school? We have it at our school as well... but that's because we're on a military base. XD

That does sound painful. x_X;;

I hate gym as well, but only because I'm terrible at everything. @@;

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    You have ROTC at your school? We have it at our school as well... but that's because we're on a military base. XD

That does sound painful. x_X;;

I hate gym as well, but only because I'm terrible at everything. @@;

Yeah we do, chair force. XD

I hate gym... thats why I took Ro.. Wear a goofy uniform once a week and get a free wellness/gym credit for the submester? I'll take it. =3

Years

I hate gym... thats why I took Ro.. Wear a goofy uniform once a week and get a free wellness/gym credit for the submester? I'll take it. =3

Chair force? XD

That does sound okay... although I probably would've taken gym. I just don't think I'm a military person. ^^;;

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yuna-chan said:

I can't say I care for gym, the only fun part is that we get to pick out what we can do but we have to CV's (cardio-vascular) and if we don't have 12 by a certain time then we fail gym .__. I do like volleyball though<3

Yuna-chan

Returned from Beyond
    Years
    Chair force? XD

That does sound okay... although I probably would've taken gym. I just don't think I'm a military person. ^^;;

Yes, chair force. XD

Thats what we call it anyways~

I'm not military at all, take away all the militaryness from Rotc, add an instructor who has given up on this generation, and you have us! We haven't gone out to do physical training since like freshmen year. XD

Years
    Yes, chair force. XD

Thats what we call it anyways~

I'm not military at all, take away all the militaryness from Rotc, add an instructor who has given up on this generation, and you have us! We haven't gone out to do physical training since like freshmen year. XD

Now... that would almost be an ROTC for me. XD

And you haven't had PT in ages? Wow. Lucky you. XD

Years
    *mocks the army peoples that acually work* XD

mmm Pancakes. =3

Its like 1:30 here and I'm just eating breakfast. >.>

We have the Air Force JROTC over here, and I'm pretty sure they do PT sometimes. XD Don't know what the Army one did. It was at my old school, but I didn't bother to learn much about it.

What's wrong with that? Just call it brunch... or even better, forget breakfast and call it lunch. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I eat breakfast sometimes at ten but that's the latest, I get really hungry when I'm on the computer.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I didn't eat breakfast this morning-I went striaght to lunch around 12. I got up around 9 though but I was too lazy to actually make myself some cereal or something XP.

I'm too distracted by the computer to care about food XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I was dragged out of bed by my mother, so I went down and ate breakfast at 9 o'clock.

That was 1 1/2 hours ago, and I'm hungry again :P

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I didn't do lunch~

Don't know if dinner is going to happen or not >.>

Same here, since we barley have any cookable food we may I have to eat out but no one in my family wants to go out and my dad doesn't want to order. So I may have to eat peanut butter an jelly which I hate ;___;

I hate when parents force you to get up XP

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    My throats sore as in flu sore but it's been sunny days. So food will be my only cure to get me through the sore throat era.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back