• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Awww, well feel better Nica! Yeah, I just got over a sore throat and now I have bronchidus (or however you spell it). So it's sick season I guess and I tend to not eat as much when I'm sick. It's warm by you? Lucky, it's supposed to snow tommorow by me XP

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Awww, well feel better Nica! Yeah, I just got over a sore throat and now I have bronchidus (or however you spell it). So it's sick season I guess and I tend to not eat as much when I'm sick. It's warm by you? Lucky, it's supposed to snow tommorow by me XP
    It's getting hotter and hotter here everyday actually.

But I'd rather it be winter again - it's easier to warm up than cool down in my opinion.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Warm is totally better than cold...Then I'd get a better chance of the flu if it was cold.

I just can't wait to have brekky because I havent had the flu for a half a year and I'm hoping it isnt.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    It's getting hotter and hotter here everyday actually.

But I'd rather it be winter again - it's easier to warm up than cool down in my opinion.

I agree^^ and well I only like summer because my birthday's in it and we start a new year. Winter is much better to me because I like the cold =D. My friends think I'm crazy that way, especially if we're standing at the bus stop in below 0 weather XD.

Nica, yeah that's the only downside to cold weather: sickness XP (and lousy traffic).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yep...Stupid winter....the other bad thing is rain, blackouts..no computer...all along those lines.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    There is no 'winter' here in Thailand. It's always hot and humid.

There's only the hot season and the rainy season here. But it does get slightly colder from late November to January.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back