• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[November] 毎日のの雑談

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    You wanna know what happened if one of us kicked the ball over the fence during soccer?
    Never will my bruises heal XD
    No I don't really care XP

We never resorted to physical violence (cept for the occasional punching). But you know that way children react about sports i.e overeactive? Yeah, we were all like that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey everyone...haven`t posted in awhile! And I don`t use physical violence. Although, I`m sure I could take most Japanese guys in my grade. The Japanese male body is much skinnier than their American counterpart. I look at them and think `delicate`. Hahaha.

In other news, I`ve been kind of emo lately! I totally cried to a My Chemical Romance song. (Although it was the ending of an emotional day. In which I cried after school. Oops.)

And I just got MCR`s new album in the mail! I love the song "I don`t Love You"...it reminds me in some ways of a relationship I have in Japan. But it`s not exactly not loving. =S

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm a girl..so I don't need to fight at all.

I don't think Ive even heard a song by MCR..Do they sound like Panic!? XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    They`re more punk rock, although their new album has it`s fair share of slower songs too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I guess I havent heard them, Ill look it up on youtube in five minutes then x3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay...I'll try that soon..after I get bored of the current song I like..

Is all of that nessacary to search for? x3

I'm obsessed with taking screenshots right now, there should be an interesting screenshots thread, or is there? XD

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably,

But that's why I posted here, hoping that one strand of aproveness could read this x3

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Both MCR and P!ATD can be classified as: pop, pop-rock, pop-punk, or "mall emo" (my personal favorite).
    Please don't call them punk or emo, as they are most definately not!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Panic! is decent, but I don't care for MCR in the least. I just pirated Hellogoodbye's album and surprisingly, it isn't that bad. They're a little too poppy for my taste though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Panic! doesnt really need a classification...theyre' just plainly good.

But their film clips are hilarious..so their classification could be funny.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Statistics.

It's the highlight of the day to take screenshots of who's posted o.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    How can you not like MCR? o.o;

Admittably, Three Cheers was emo-ish, but TBP beats that in my opinion. It goes more rock/punk instead of punk/emo.

But, I`m 10% more emo after getting their new CD.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So if anyone denies me of making the most posts I can prove it to them..not much of an achievement but at least theres something to collect x3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back