• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Dante's avatar got me wondering about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure again. I'm considering watching the new one without seeing the 2012 one. It's doable according to a few posts on MAL.

Years
    Naw, I like getting to know the world better, hence going back to the source.

Plus, people cannot know what they think is the "best" part in their eyes unless they read the whole thing so meh.

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    You ask plebs on forums that sat through the whole thing. I mean I'm going to cut the time it takes to watch Psycho-Pass down to an hour or two max.

Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    I might get a jump on Attack on Titan now that it's on netflix. The new Jojo's has been surprisingly good. I've only seen about 4 episodes from the older stuff

inheartstaco

Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Years
    I just got done watching Arpeggio Of Blue Steel; Ars Nova, and I highly recommend it to almost everyone, it had bits that made me laugh and bits where I had tears in my eyes, not to mention all the amazing looking CGI effects that went into the final battle scene.
    It's all about naval battle and the ships have mental models 'basically thought projections' and they're all girls.

If you don't fall for Takao then there might be something a tad off about you, favourite character hands down

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
    I barely survived two episodes of Blue Steel. The only funny thing was that the main dude looked exactly like Athrun from Gundam Seed (or perhaps most of Hirai's designs?). But the show was just too boring to continue.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Cowboy Bebop is episodic. I should skip and see the best episodes and call it a day :p

Anyway, saw Wolf Children today. Loved it. Great movie.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
    Cowboy Bebop is a classic and you shouldn't skip any of it. The movie isn't as good but it's still a enjoyable show overall.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Chill, I was just taking the piss. :v I've seen 17 episodes of it. Rest will probably be done downloading by the time I wake up tomorrow. :p

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Cowboy Bebop is a classic and you shouldn't skip any of it. The movie isn't as good but it's still a enjoyable show overall.

Cowboy Bebop is amazing. :] Need to watch more of it, though; so far, I've only seen about three or four episodes.

Phazon Elemental

roving snob
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    No, you guys should watch the 2012 JoJo's series as well. All of it. Not because it's necessarily 100% required to understand Stardust Crusaders, but because it's good and, especially in the case of the second half or so, fun.

Caught up on Akuma no Riddle (Episode 6 was pretty depressing. I'm overall liking the show, although I'm always kind of wary of yuri shows.) and Stardust Crusaders (Episode 6 is probably my favorite in the series so far.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back