• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyte Farm makes a comeback

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    ill give u a ev trained charizard for theses two LATIAS lonely/calm
    LATIAOS lax

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    hey hey i was busy over the weekend

@xxkaylabby ok you hve yoiur self a deal any old junk will work ^^

@latioslegends Movie Darkari bold and docile could i hve one of these if its not to much to ask ^^

@Burningfenix Move11 Shaymin or any other events that i don't have ^^

@kris 385 errrrmmmmm ok you have yourself a deal ^^

yay all up to date yay me ^^
    (i have posted this three times and i hope it gose through this time lol)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @latioslegends Movie Darkari bold and docile could i hve one of these if its not to much to ask ^^

Sure^^ oh anything you would like for the modest shiny Wishmkr Jirachi? =]

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
    @latioslegends Dragonite 10 ANIV if that would be ok ^^

you may or may not of seen but i am having a box clear out of pokemon from other games (clear out not give away) so if you ask for summin i may have it i will see and if i do i will trade you it for a really cheap price ^^

hey hey all if you aint seen i am having a clear out off kanto and hoen pokemon jut bits and bobs but if you have wants then ask and i will see if i have k ^^

Last edited:

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    @latioslegends Dragonite 10 ANIV if that would be ok ^^

you may or may not of seen but i am having a box clear out of pokemon from other games (clear out not give away) so if you ask for summin i may have it i will see and if i do i will trade you it for a really cheap price ^^

hey hey all if you aint seen i am having a clear out off kanto and hoen pokemon jut bits and bobs but if you have wants then ask and i will see if i have k ^^

Well when you post your clear out I may take a look :). And ANIV dragonite um could you pick something else? ;_; sadly I think I'm missing it in my boxes :(

Oh could you post info on your shiny Darkari? is it in japanesse? date to if you wouldn't mind?

Back