• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"OBJECTION!" Ace Attorney Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
  • YAY I KNOW MARCIN ISN'T THAT AMAZING!

AA5 is confirmed *sniff* :')
    My obsessions may continue, so happy.

Though I wonder, is it Phoenix or Apollo (I didn't read the text)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Ah, I had been waiting so long for that announcement :] Now I just hope it actually comes to America.

It doesn't really matter whether it's Apollo or Phoenix for me, lol. I liked both as characters. But I REALLY hope it's for DS and not 3DS, even though I know that it's probably for 3DS. I don't own a 3DS :<

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I heard about the things for the game, it makes me want to get a iPod or something similar just to get that game. 1-3 will be cool hopefully. :3

But right now I'm playing Trials and Tribulations, and there's some things I'd like to tell everyone.

- Right now, it's my favourite game because of Godot (I haven't finished it yet).
    - I love his theme, the Fragrance of Dark Coffee.
    - MAGGEY x DICK GUMSHOE!!!!!!!! new favourite pairing!
    - I got nothing else...

Now Mr. Wright, your Cross-Examination please.

Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Uh, I'm not really surprised. I would be if they said there wouldn't be a fifth installment, but fortunately they announced the opposite.

Two weeks. We're two weeks away from the live action movie streaming! My eyes are shining.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Guys, you need to see this. :D

It's a girl who has done quite a few Ace Attorney covers, plus Tik Tok. It's really great, really. She's done Turnabout Sisters, Fragrance of Dark Coffee, Dahlia Hawthorne's theme and loads more. I encourage you to listen to them! :D

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • AHHH THE ACTIVITY... THERE IS NONE.

Ummm... maybe a discussion will do it?

Who/What do you wanna see in the next Ace Attorney Game?

For me it's definitely more Fey. Pearl and Maya and Mia just add to the story emotionally and comically, it's just so amazing with them. And I absolutely love the Kurain Village and the surronding principles, so chuck in some more of that!

And I love Adrian Andrews, it'd be cool to see her again (but that's not very likely).

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
  • I want Maya, Pearly, Edgeworth, Gumshoe... and even... Larry...

WITHOUT BACKTRACKING AGAIN. As much as I loved Nick as a lawyer, I'm getting sick of thess interquels. I wanna know what happens next, and if that means I play as Polly, then fine by me.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I want to see more of Franciszka von Karma (fffuuu wrong spelling) and Gumshoe, mainly because they're hilarious xD Also, a bit more of the Fey clan too. d:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I came for the objections and stayed for the coffee. Anyway,
    -Which game was your favorite, which was your least favorite and why?
    Trials and Tribulations is my favorite as it makes for a great bookend, had a GREAT story, amazing music, fantastic characters, great character developments, and great cases. My least favorite is JfA, only because the cases weren't all that great, and Akemi's music is the weakest in the series, but that's not saying much considering the subject matter.
    -Pick your characters! Who's your favorite one? Who's your most hated one?
    My favorite character is Godot, because he was not only a cool character, but his backstory was great and his dialog and philosophy was very engaging and entertaining. My least favorite...usually I don't like to pick, but either Moe or that puppet guy, both from the Berry Big Circus Case. That's definitely my least favorite case.
    Who's the one that deserves more love? And who's the best criminal of 'em all?
    Trials and Tribulations/Ace Attorney Investigations Spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Favorite assistant? Favorite prosecutor?
    As stated above, my favorite prosecutor is Godot, Edgeworth coming in a close second. My favorite assistant...Maya, but Kay's close do to her amazing theme. Maya and Phoenix's relationship just works so well, and I got some serious laughs from her as well. Plus the cases involving her were always great.
    Hardest part in a case you ever encountered?
    Can't remember, probably the ending to JfA, but I won't spoil that.​

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    FFFFFFF, I am so obsessed with AA right now. May I join?

...my first post on PC in months, and this is it. XD

Ghiaccio

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • AHH... The Ace Attorney games are amazing so...

:P

Ah and as for the best soundtrack, I'm not sure between the games, but I do love the Orchestrated album. The Cornered Orchestrated version is the one video game song that I have on my iPod haha.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • I spent the last week looking up Phoenix wright becuase I am highly interested in this fan club!

TAKE THAT!

Who should Phoenix Wright pair up with and why?

Phoenix should pair up with Mia Fey. Wait... Even though she died in a murder, that doesn't mean that he can still be pairs! You know that here family line takes part in Spiritualism, right?

That basically settles my question. As for now, case dismissed!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    So after playing AA Investigations I wonder what's the [slight] hate with the game? Honestly it's probably my favorite in the series right now. Yes, the cases aren't as good as in the other games, but god I enjoy playing as a detective and investigating crime scenes MUCH MORE than being an attorney while defending/prosecuting a suspect. My main flaw in the main ace attorney games was the fact that investigating was so lackluster, but thank goodness AAI fixed that in exchange for not being in court more.

Pick your characters! Who's your favorite one? Who's your most hated one?
    Gumeshoe's my favorite. I love his clumsiness, I love the fact he's a detective, I love his loyalty to a person. Yes, he's an idiot. Yes, he lacks deduction skills, but god if he wasn't so lovable.
    Least favorite is Dahlia. Yeah, way to ruin T&T for me, even if I still like the game but only because of how amazing case 2 was. (I love cases that involves theft if done right. Too bad AA doesn't have a lot of that.)
    But really, Dahlia has got to be the worst criminal.

Who's the one that deserves more love? And who's the best criminal of 'em all?
    Deserves more love? I thought Polly was very underrated. I liked Apollo Justice in all honesty.
    Best criminal?
    Spoiler:

Favorite assistant? Favorite prosecutor?
    Assistant? Well I always loved Ema, because she actually helps you with your investigation. It's the same with Kay, but I'd rather have a forensic assistant over a thief.
    Prosecutor? Manfred von Karma was the only one that made me go all "OH **** I'M SO SCREWED" against him. Edgeworth comes second.

As long as Gummy (duh) and Edgeworth are in I'm good, but it's a given anyway. I'd also love Ema to be in as long as I get to use forensic science more. Would be cool to see Polly as a side/main character as well, but probably not playable.
    Oh yeah, I'd also love to see past characters return somehow. Just like how Shelly and Sahwit are in AAI2, I wanna see Luke Atmey and Manfred Von Karma appear somehow, even if it's just a flashback. (probably.)

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Take that!
    I would like to join this club!
    I can't believe I never saw this club before. I should check sections more often. o3o

Anyway, my personal favourite game would have to be Trials and Tribulations! My least favourite being Apollo Justice. But only by a very, VERY small margin. I still love all the games to death.

Out of all the Ace Attorney Sountracks, which one (as a whole) do you enjoy the most?
    Justice for All. There was just something really inspiring about that one in general. There are certain songs that I love from each one, but Justice for All takes the cake.

This is my all time favourite track from the series, though.

More Apollo. Also, Maya.[/size]

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • So after playing AA Investigations I wonder what's the [slight] hate with the game? Honestly it's probably my favorite in the series right now. Yes, the cases aren't as good as in the other games, but god I enjoy playing as a detective and investigating crime scenes MUCH MORE than being an attorney while defending/prosecuting a suspect. My main flaw in the main ace attorney games was the fact that investigating was so lackluster, but thank goodness AAI fixed that in exchange for not being in court more.
    Hmm, tbh I've heard more hate for the Apollo game than AAI. But maybe I'm just not paying attention enough, haha. I quite liked AAI although it's not my favourite in the series (or least by any means). I did find it a bit too easy though and the time-skipping of events for each case felt a touch too disjointed to me.

NatureKeeper

Whoa! How did I miss this..? "Take that!" Can I please join?

As for what I want to see... Phoenix getting his badge back, Pearl and Maya, more Apollo and Trucy. Perhaps a branching storyline? When you play with both and at the end they combine forces or something? I dunno.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back