• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"OBJECTION!" Ace Attorney Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    ...wow, those look really awesome :o

I might try to make one from this sprite, if that's okay:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I managed to piece mine together from your codes, Blake.
    Now that I think about, it's not the first time I've done that xD

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well, I'd love to be part of a collab! :D I tried to make one but unfortunately I have absolutely no experience with CSS D: I'd love a sig having Klavier Gavin pointing his finger at Herr Forehead lol...

Basically, this one -

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    that would be neat, but that sprite, at the current moment, is wider than the sig itself o.o
    I might try something with it for you, but I think Alternative is the one who could do it better

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Impo you may want to change yours so it's two lines. I've made it so you can fit at least two lines of quote and so it also doesn't derp on you either.

@DeepImpact, I should be able to churn one for Klavier for it. I'm assuming you want the basic objection/air guitar and something else?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Darn, two lines?

I don't know I mia quote with only two lines that isn't I guess we know whose milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard....
    I'll have to think about some

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
    Years
    Completely random, and could've been brought up sooner, but...

I'm a member of this really amazing AA RPing forums site. It has AA RPs of all kinds, and RPs that aren't related to AA in any way, but it's also small, and has a relatively small amount of members.

If I linked it here, would anybody be interested in joining it?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Impo you may want to change yours so it's two lines. I've made it so you can fit at least two lines of quote and so it also doesn't derp on you either.

@DeepImpact, I should be able to churn one for Klavier for it. I'm assuming you want the basic objection/air guitar and something else?

Well, actually any one works for me :)

And I have to say, that your sigs are AWESOME~! :DDDD

@SomariFeyWright - I'm... not entirely sure xD; I RP here mostly, haven't RP'ed anywhere else. I guess I could, once I take a look at the site...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    It looks familiar for some reason :o ....

and I couldn't think of a Mia quote, so I made one up

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Cool forum, Somari! ;_; Unfortunately I don't RP that much but hopefully you can find more people to join you. There are a ton of great RPers on PC, and it's always fun for good writers and "actors" to mingle :3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Cool forum, Somari! ;_; Unfortunately I don't RP that much but hopefully you can find more people to join you. There are a ton of great RPers on PC, and it's always fun for good writers and "actors" to mingle :3

Why would you quote "actors"? Are you implying that they're not really actors and that they are in fact, murderers!?

:P

If you really wanted to start an RP I'd allow that in this section, considering it's so small, but in the same club of course.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Why would you quote "actors"? Are you implying that they're not really actors and that they are in fact, murderers!?

:P

If you really wanted to start an RP I'd allow that in this section, considering it's so small, but in the same club of course.

: | I dunno.. I guess because the performance isn't really just the actor, but the narrator as well.. you are kind of acting as both.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back