• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"OBJECTION!" Ace Attorney Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosaurs Eat at White Castle

I like superheroes.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    Take That? No one's posted in a while, but I might as well try. x)

I am like in love with this series. I only recently picked it up actually, but I've beaten the 4 main games in a couple months. I touched AAI, but I didn't care for it all that much. I heard about GK5, or whatever the fifth game was called, but I mean there hasn't been any news as of late. :(

As for the topic, Phoenix should definitely be with Iris! I can't really explain why without giving spoilers, but that just seems the right pairing to me haha.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Take That? No one's posted in a while, but I might as well try. x)

I am like in love with this series. I only recently picked it up actually, but I've beaten the 4 main games in a couple months. I touched AAI, but I didn't care for it all that much. I heard about GK5, or whatever the fifth game was called, but I mean there hasn't been any news as of late. :(

As for the topic, Phoenix should definitely be with Iris! I can't really explain why without giving spoilers, but that just seems the right pairing to me haha.

I still stalk the thread sometimes, I just want to hear some more about Layton VS Ace Attorney.

And you can put spoilers in spoilers (no pun intended), I want to her why Phoenix and Iris should be!

Dinosaurs Eat at White Castle

I like superheroes.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    Haha I'm new, how does one do a spoiler? xP

And with the Professor Layton cross-over, idk I just hate straying away from the main series for some reason. It's the same for Pokemon too with the Conquest game or whatever it's called. :P

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Well I love both series so having them together is just asdfghjkl

and to spoiler

[ SPOILER] type here [ /SPOILER]

and removed the spaces between the bracket things and you get

Spoiler:

viola /bows

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Welcome Lora!!!

@_@ Man I love AA fics and I would love to read a crossover with Layton.. the problem? I've never played any Layton.. but I plan to. So I would be worried about getting spoilers.

Is there a big storyline in Layton? Or would you guys recommend crossover fics anyhow? :33

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    we weren't talking about fiction, per se, but the announced crossover game.

Professor Layton revolves around mystery and puzzle-solving, which I guess is kinda reminiscent to Ace Attorney, so naturally, I love it.

And fictions really depend on the author. It does help to have an understanding of the fandom, but a skilled author can immerse you in even the most unfamiliar prospects.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm so excited for PW vs Layton. ._. I love when franchises move out of their comfort zone and try something new and honestly, this isn't even going to be that big of a jump. I've always felt the same sort of vibe from Layton and Ace Attorney which is why I got into Layton in the first place. I think it'll be very, very interesting to see how the games mesh together. There's so much potential there! I really hope they announce a release date, or at least more about the game, at Tokyo Game Show this September.
    @_@ Man I love AA fics and I would love to read a crossover with Layton.. the problem? I've never played any Layton.. but I plan to. So I would be worried about getting spoilers.

Is there a big storyline in Layton? Or would you guys recommend crossover fics anyhow? :33
    I think it would depend on what part of the games the author liked. If they're pulling inspiration mainly from the game itself rather than the characters, chances are you wouldn't have to worry about spoilers. There are a lot of characters and some of them appear over multiple games, but they aren't very complex and the games' stories are mostly 100% contained.

Buuut on the other hand, if the fic concentrates heavily on the main characters in Layton (Layton, Luke, female assistant whose name I've forgotten so maybe she isn't that important 8D), there's some possibility for spoilers since as the games move on, you learn more and more things about their pasts. It isn't relevant through most of the games which is why I think it would be a non-issue if the fic is more interested in doing what the upcoming game will do as a crossover (combining gameplay/storytelling styles) but would potentially be pretty spoilery if they want to focus on characters in-depth. :s

You should totally play the Layton games when/if you get the chance though! They're a lot of fun and great games to play on the go bits at a time if you take the train/bus/something to work. :3

Years
    I want to join!

Who's your favorite one?
    Definitely Klavier Gavin
    Who's your most hated one?
    Quercus Alba
    Who's the one that deserves more love?
    Larry Butz
    And who's the best criminal of 'em all?
    Luke Atmey

TAKE THAT!

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Please don't bump threads over a month old since the last post.

Going to close; someone may remake if they want though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back