• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I originally wanted around 151, but now I think 100-110 new pokemon would be perfectly fine.

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed with the designs for Braixen and Quilladin - especially given that Fennekin and Chespin were my favorites from the three starters. Like some others here I was hoping Fennekin's evolutions would remain on all fours, but perhaps there is still hope with her final stage. Frogadier has a really look design to me, and I initially felt Froakie was the weak link in terms of starter designs. Fingers crossed they will all end up with some really great final stages.

The water starters seem to always be 3rd choice for most. That is until their evolutions come out. Then I just chuckle because the water starters have never let us down!

Years
  • I wonder if they are going to expand the number of boxes because it is sure that with 24 boxes and without the bank, we won't be able to complete the Pokedex. I am so going to use the bank and I support it but a lot of people won't and I am curious what is Gamefreak gonna do about it.

Also, I can't wait for Monday's surprise and I think they are going to reveal something big. Maybe those ??? some moves had on the Corocoro?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I wonder if they are going to expand the number of boxes because it is sure that with 24 boxes and without the bank, we won't be able to complete the Pokedex. I am so going to use the bank and I support it but a lot of people won't and I am curious what is Gamefreak gonna do about it.

Also, I can't wait for Monday's surprise and I think they are going to reveal something big. Maybe those ??? some moves had on the Corocoro?

I hope they expand it to 30 or so in game boxes for a total of 900 Pokémon being able to be stored.

Great...you're right it could be that...I thought that with this being the last Corocoro the chances of dual type moves would drop...but...now I realize that this could be it's announcement platform...

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Guess Sylveon will be the only true old pokemon evolution and rest will be all gen 6 new and mega evos then.

audinowho

Unovan Indeedee
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So apparently meowstic's eyes are in its ears and I saw an image and it's really freaky. I wish it was psychic/ghost because of that.

You mean this one?
    October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

I don't know what's creepier. The fact that it's hiding those things in its ears, or the fact that it seems to have moved its pupils into its ears when its attacking.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022

Meowstic is like those sweet and sour gummies. One minute cute and harmless, the next four sets of eyes, pupils in ears, and a little devil. xD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    The ears bug me. Why are they bunny ears? Or at least why do they look like bunny ears?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I don't think we can keep on thinking that there will only be around 100 just because they it is an even number Gen, they keep breaking old traditions. I want at least 110 to 115. Maybe 125 at most.

I would also say we will get about 35 boxes, maybe 40 depending on how many pokemon there are. I really hope they don't lower the amount of boxes because of the Bank thing. They could also increase the total amount of pokemon in each box. Though I think there has been screen shots showing, that it is the same amount.

I also do not like the ears when they go up on Meowstic. Why do they have to go up at all....

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • The ears bug me. Why are they bunny ears? Or at least why do they look like bunny ears?

Nobody can give a logical explanation for that.

But better than the cutesy cats we've been getting for the past few generations, except for sneasel, he's cool. But then again it's pokemon, anything can happen in pokemon even if illogical.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I don't think we can keep on thinking that there will only be around 100 just because they it is an even number Gen, they keep breaking old traditions. I want at least 110 to 115. Maybe 125 at most.

I would also say we will get about 35 boxes, maybe 40 depending on how many pokemon there are. I really hope they don't lower the amount of boxes because of the Bank thing. They could also increase the total amount of pokemon in each box. Though I think there has been screen shots showing, that it is the same amount.

I also do not like the ears when they go up on Meowstic. Why do they have to go up at all....

Well the boxes in the Pokebank are 30 still so I'm guessing the ingame ones will be the same, aka they're still the same size...but yeah it would be nice if they increase the size...

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • I love Meowstic, even with the creepy ear thing. Reminds me a bit of Jirachi's third eye. Though I didn't notice the moving pupils. Also, cat rabbit - Nabi and Doki?

Years
  • You mean this one?
    October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

I don't know what's creepier. The fact that it's hiding those things in its ears, or the fact that it seems to have moved its pupils into its ears when its attacking.

The more I think about the cooler these guys are. They are like cats that have genetically mutated to utilize a complex form of sensory abilities. At one point in time during the evolution, the natural selection sort of evolutionary theory not the pokemon variety, this cat species adapted to an environmental niche that required a cross-sensory function between the ocular and olfactory sensors. This cross-sensory mutation, is both intriguing and unsettling/creepy. It's hard to even group these pokemon with meowth, skitty, glameow, and purrloin lines; they are just so distinguished and unique! (Not to say I don't love the other cat pokemon I just listed!)

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I'm not really big on Meowstic, but I gotta admit that's creative and kinda subtle for its pupils to shift into its ears. That's actually really cool.

I just really dislike the male Meowstic because of its horrible (at least in my opinion) color scheme and overall - I dunno, fan-artish - design. The female is cool though.

Years
  • Meowstic has a very interesting concept. I like it, even if it is kind of creepy (though if they were real animals, I would be terrified of and disturbed by them). Their ears look like bunny ears when they're up like that. They're cabbits. I'm glad there's no "k" at the end of their name, I thought it looked so stupid: meow+stick? Really? The name makes sense now, it's a combination of meow and mystic, right? Funny how a one-letter difference can change my opinion of a name. I think Meowstic does seem less Pokemon-like design-wise. Maybe it's the eyes looking more anime-ish than usual for a Pokemon (imo)? I like Meowstic regardless, particularly the male - it's super cute!

I like the female Pyroar much more than the male, as the male's mane reminds me of a circus tent or umbrella or something (yeah, don't ask). Does the female Pyroar remind anyone else of Pidgeot? First thing I thought of. xP

Back