• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I like Youtube; I just don't have the time, really, especially if they're half/full episodes. :/ I have other things to do, mainly checking forums. o.o;

These days, I only get on Youtube if it's linked to me. XD;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    ;o; Blah~ Youtube doesn't work on this laptop~ ._. it's so depressing~

Oh, Xhaiden! Your Reno cosplay looks so awesome! I wanted to cosplay Kadaj, but I'm not that thin, so I opted for Roxas (from KH2)~~ X3 I should put pictures up sometime~

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    ^///^ It's not finished yet, but I am working on it. I still need the zappy stick. Tee hee. -evil grin- Also I am dying my hair neon red so that I don't need a wig. YAY Roxas! I wanna see! His outfit is so cool! I loved your Gravitation COsplay, it was so adorable! =3

Lucid

I remember I saw the wig for Kura's costume, it was neat. o_O

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Never cosplayed either. I just got back from an awesome Halloween shop though. They had the best costumes I've ever seen. With sweet fake weapons. I wanted to buy a giant Orc sword, but it was too expensive. I opted for a smaller knife with blood all over it instead. =P

Halloween is a good time at college. There are Halloween parties everywhere, so everyone gets all dressed up and goes out all night. XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    There is this one anime girl that looks EXACTLY like me...her name is Ashina or something; I might cosplay her eventually.

And look what Chibi just won off the internet 8D
    ~~

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    GAAAAAHHHH!!!! ADORABLE DANCING GAARA!!!! I must resist...must not...glomp!! I was actually thinking about cosplaying little kid Gaara at acen next year...>>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That ish so weirdly cute, I think that gets funnier each time I look at it XD

Lucid

Andy needs to fix this lag before I backhand him, srsly.

Gaara = W1NN3R. D;

Lucid

He said before that if we get lag or downtime then it's just him playing around with the server seeing what does what (Steve was always the server guy).

No, you're right here and everything.

Lucid

Because if he doesn't cause PC to go down everytime I'm about to post, his computer will burst into flames.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    He could have been on appear offline, so then noone knows if he's online.(Which Im getting into a habit of)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back