• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..I never realised that they could see that..Then what am I doing on appear offline then if people can still see..That was teh only thing I could come up with anyway..

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
    Well, I obviously haven't been here in quite a while. Hm..

I wonder if the admins should have their own invisible mode for PC. So only other admins could see them? I'm guessing that might lead to some unwanted trouble though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    ;o; Blah~ Youtube doesn't work on this laptop~ ._. it's so depressing~

Oh, Xhaiden! Your Reno cosplay looks so awesome! I wanted to cosplay Kadaj, but I'm not that thin, so I opted for Roxas (from KH2)~~ X3 I should put pictures up sometime~
    Japanese students think cosplay is really weird, just for the record =P

]]And I miss talking with you ;-;]]

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I reakon Admins shouldnt be able to see anything *Hides, teh Admins are watching*

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    They can see everything. They can see you....They can see us....Oh dear, now I'm scared.

On a lighter note, a very happy seventeenth birthday to Kura!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Scary stuff..
    Yeah happy birthday to that person, though Ive never spoken to them XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    If she's a senior, she was probably advanced earlier along the line.

If not, it's probably a variation unique to Toronto....

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Grades.... Ages.... It never worked out right for me. I'm a year behind (because my birthday is so late in the year). I got a a cousin that's a year younger and he's in the same grade as me. And I got a cousin that's 2 years younger yet she's also in the same grade as me. XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I was shunted into kindergarten early at an onshore school programme when I was 4. However, when the year ended, I was put right into the special services classes in my hometown school for two years until I ended up being put back in the first grade at the end of the services. I'm a senior now; my birthday is 7 November.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Grades.... Ages.... It never worked out right for me. I'm a year behind (because my birthday is so late in the year). I got a a cousin that's a year younger and he's in the same grade as me. And I got a cousin that's 2 years younger yet she's also in the same grade as me. XD

I was held back before the start of kindergarten due to having a late birthday as well. Meh...I guess everything worked out well enough. =P

Lucid

Dang, I can hardly remember my kindergarten year, that can't be good. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I was pretty bad in Kindergarten but then we moved and I've been good in school ever since. :cheeky:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back