• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • First, it's "puppins." XD Second, unless I do actually cheat on Jorge with Andy and he somehow magically ends up in my bed, I don't think that will happen. XD

*tosses the puppy some biscuits with gravy* :x

~Kelsey

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • *grabs and eats biscuits and gravy in midair*
    Sorry Andy...erm, "Puppy" XD

Kels, you'd better hope that Jorfe doesn't happen to come in here and see you talking about cheating on him. Andy might not be alive to see tomorrow. XD

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • *grabs and eats biscuits and gravy in midair*
    Sorry Andy...erm, "Puppy" XD

Kels, you'd better hope that Jorfe doesn't happen to come in here and see you talking about cheating on him. Andy might not be alive to see tomorrow. XD

Ohhhh, Andy Pants will not be happy about you eating his biscuits and gravy. Nor siree~ :x

Jorge wouldn't care. XD With all the luck I have, he won't even see the three or four posts I've made about that anyway. XD *skids off*

~Kelsey

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • ...In which case it'd constitute a coup. In which case I'll put $50 on you being moved up for claiming his rations, Geoff.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Well, admittedly I'd be more coherent if I weren't tired from a long outing.

Dear me, I vividly remember my cousin being only a newborn when I last saw her and now she's seven years old....Time flies by....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, admittedly I'd be more coherent if I weren't tired from a long outing.

Dear me, I vividly remember my cousin being only a newborn when I last saw her and now she's seven years old....Time flies by....

I'm not that coherent ATM either, so don't worry. 8D

That's crazy madness. :o Idistinctly remember my cousin being 16 when I last saw him and now he's...16. o_o Time flies by slowly for Kels-Kels. :x

~Kelsey

EDIT: Kura, you know how laid-back he is. He'd just shrug it off, more or less. XD

Wow he's going to hurt me if he ever reads this. Exciting. 8D

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Ahh.... the savage distortions of time... I remember the last time I saw my niece just 12 hours after her birth, now she's 3...

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm not that coherent ATM either, so don't worry. 8D

That's crazy madness. :o Idistinctly remember my cousin being 16 when I last saw him and now he's...16. o_o Time flies by slowly for Kels-Kels. :x

~Kelsey

EDIT: Kura, you know how laid-back he is. He'd just shrug it off, more or less. XD

Wow he's going to hurt me if he ever reads this. Exciting. 8D

;o; Nooo! And if he'd make a big deal of it, it'd be because he knows he wouldn't just shrug it off!!! ;o; He loves you!!!!!!!!!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Errr.... inter-staff relationships, this is leaving me feel lonely.. gah, where IS Andy, anyway?

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    ;o; awh~ *patpat* ;_; Don't feel lonely~

._. Iunno where Andy went~ @@ We need to put that growlithe on a leash~ he keeps leaving~

Only one that cares... *shakes head* Jokes~ Oh lol good idea, but a little correction. We need to put that *Arcanine on a leash? He probs won't be happy if we say growlithe XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Only one that cares... *shakes head* Jokes~ Oh lol good idea, but a little correction. We need to put that *Arcanine on a leash? He probs won't be happy if we say growlithe XD
    Don't give me ideas. :P

...Okay, I'll be calling him Growlithe from now on.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Don't give you ideas? Ah, there goes another 30 minutes of enjoyment~ But I'm sure he really doesn't mind being called Growlithe IF you're his friend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back