• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
  • .... Lol, Andy, do you like being treated as an inhuman puppy that is nicknamed andypants? Heh, I think it's pretty good, but did you mean the actual layout, theme, banner, what??
    EDIT: Okay, you don't XD
    I don't mind the "Andypants" thing. It's just a nickname that I got. But I don't like being treated as a puppy. XD
    Yea I made it, I make all of my avys and banners.

Andy, you fail at making that seem true. =[
    What? It's totally true. XD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yep, guys, time to back off from Andy XD Nah, of course, you're an arcanine, that's exactly the reason your current theme is growlithe, but really Andy, you aren't all that good at being 'mean' -_-;;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yep, guys, time to back off from Andy XD Nah, of course, you're an arcanine, that's exactly the reason your current theme is growlithe, but really Andy, you aren't all that good at being 'mean' -_-;;
    Oh, you don't think I'm good at being mean. Well, will it surprise you that I am the meanest Staff on PC? I have put down more members then anyone else. And on top of that, I'm a smartass when it comes to stupid members.

Just for an example of how mean I am.
    http://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showpost.php?p=2234651&postcount=501
    Read that first part (and that's one of the many mean posts I've made in there). XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Oh, you don't think I'm good at being mean. Well, will it surprise you that I am the meanest Staff on PC? I have put down more members then anyone else. And on top of that, I'm a smartass when it comes to stupid members.

Read that first part (and that's one of the many mean posts I've made in there). XD

XD at your link. Andy, you're just mean when it comes to n00bs. And that's a natural thing for everyone. XD

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Y'know, I see that at you-know-where, but I see the sense in it somewhat. Of course, that makes you a penchant for comedy for the rest of the staff. :P

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
    Years
  • Oh, you don't think I'm good at being mean. Well, will it surprise you that I am the meanest Staff on PC? I have put down more members then anyone else. And on top of that, I'm a smartass when it comes to stupid members.

That was kinda nasty. Your no puppy. More like a wolf. (Ok, just a bit puppy-ish, but not much. =3)

Did the person shut up? (I reeeeally hope so... Kinda scary when your mad. xD)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • XD at your link. Andy, you're just mean when it comes to n00bs. And that's a natural thing for everyone. XD
    It's not just n00bs. Members, Staff, hobos, others. XD

Y'know, I see that at you-know-where, but I see the sense in it somewhat. Of course, that makes you a penchant for comedy for the rest of the staff. :P
    Ok, I sort of didn't understand any of that, XD

That was kinda nasty. Your no puppy. More like a wolf. (Ok, just a bit puppy-ish, but not much. =3)

Did the person shut up? (I reeeeally hope so... Kinda scary when your mad. xD)
    A wolf, yea. That's more like me. XD

The person did shut up, what I'm wondering is if the person came back....... XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    October DCC looks sexy ~

BUT I'LL STAY ON TOPIC =]

Name changing kind of sucks. I want "pokejungle" again though.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    .... Andy, that might have been mean from your perspective, but yeah, banning can't exactly mean you're mean, BTW: Name-changing is pretty tedious, you could end up with an undesired name for a long time, IMO.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • .... Andy, that might have been mean from your perspective, but yeah, banning can't exactly mean you're mean, BTW: Name-changing is pretty tedious, you could end up with an undesired name for a long time, IMO.

Not for me. My name used to be "DragonSlayer(Ryan)", then I changed it to the current one I have now. And I'll tell you this, I'm quite satisfied with it.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yeah, I'm quite fond of it, Roy Mustang. But yeah, I don't think it will be necessary for mt change mine, it's representative of my most preferences to this forum...

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • The same can be said for me. I quickly devised this name to get past a forum's silly filters at the time, and ever since then it's grown on me.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Thanks, at least someone liked it (it's like one of the first comments I've had on it). XD

What? Are you saying you can't take me seriously because the puppy layout is too cute (Growlithe, not me, don't even go there XD), or you can't take me seriously because it's just not me? XD

I've had it for sometime and just now you guys comment on it? XD

Awwwwww, widdle Andy Pants is such a cute widdle puppins. <3333~~~ *super glomps* Look at him, in all his ickle puppy cuteness. 8D *pets* Squee~!! <333333 ^^!!

Man am I over-tired. XD;

~Kelsey

EDIT: Almost forgot to type the point of this post. XD I can't take you seriously with the puppy layout because...well, look at it. :3 It's a cute widdle puppy layout and it just makes girls go "Awwwwww!!! <333333" and wanna huggle you and stuff. :3~

If I cheat on Jorge with you because of that layout I'm gonna have to hurt you. >O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back