• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Geez, people. Eat any food often without exercising and you'll put on weight. Everyone knows McDonalds sells fatty, greasy foods that aren't really good for you. But as long as you exercise right, you can eat whatever the hell you want. I do.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    +Alex+ said:
    I've watched Supersize Me and I still eat McDonalds as well. I think he gained like 24 pounds after eating there a month which isn't as much as I thought he'd gain.

Yeah, but he also had complications with certain organs and worse issues than just putting on weight.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Blue Mew, please adhere to the topic in future rather than burst in as you did.

I saw Supersize Me — while it was candid and funny, it was also disgusting. I think the images and the sick humour of the film did more than the underlying message, in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen today
    Only saw it once, so I don't remember much from it, but...I know I didn't like it.

And...damn. Another plane crashed in New York?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yup but they say its not a plan but rather more of a helicopter and that they think it was just an accidental crash. That something with the tail or engine malfunction.

Edit: My bad it was plane. They just confirmed it on the news. It was a small plane that had a malfunction.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Geez, people. Eat any food often without exercising and you'll put on weight. Everyone knows McDonalds sells fatty, greasy foods that aren't really good for you. But as long as you exercise right, you can eat whatever the hell you want. I do.
    Thank you for that word of advice, Captain Obvious.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Blue said:
    It's been confirmed as a fixed wing plane. In other words, it's not a huge plane, but it isn't small either.

From what I read, planes shouldn't have even been in that section of the city. Only helicopters were supposed to be in the area, so that's why they initially thought it was a helicopter. Apparently, it isn't terrorist-related, so that's good at least. I'm sure it gave New Yorkers a scare though. =\

Years
    • Seen today
    From what I read, planes shouldn't have even been in that section of the city. Only helicopters were supposed to be in the area, so that's why they initially thought it was a helicopter. Apparently, it isn't terrorist-related, so that's good at least. I'm sure it gave New Yorkers a scare though. =\
    Turns out it was a player for the New York Yankees that was the pilot, he died and he was likely the only one on board. He got his license only nine months ago, so he was still pretty new to it and you can see how he'd make mistakes.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    So another thing crashed on New York again? *watch the news*

So the pilot is just new and he's the only one on board right? (Phew...I thought it was about a terrorist again =/) You will see that new pilot shouldn't drive the plane alone its very dangerous.

Did some innocent people die? ( I hope not.)*finding the channel*

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    As I said, just another civilian crash like the one at LaGuardia. Shame there will be deaths, but it's good that it's not a hijacking. Or so it seems.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ok so your trying to say that someone else died? That's sad many innocent people die coz of some retarded people.

Lucid

The news is so depressing, I don't like watching it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back