• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    LOL

I don't think I've ever heard you call him Tylie by his real name.

Lucid

Meh. I definatley know Ruth was a heavy drinker. Marijuana is illegal today and that sure as heck doesn't stop people. o.o

A lot of mixed drinks were invented during that time. To hide the fact that they were spiked. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Crystal Walrein said:
    Not in the Netherlands or Belgium, where coffee shops are free to lace it on muffins and the morning cuppa.

Yeah, I should have specified America. It's pretty messed up that Marijuana is illegal in America and yet Salvia isn't. Salvia makes you trip like LSD or psychadelic mushrooms and gives you an out of body experience. Dangerous, dangerous stuff. o.O

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    I've heard about the Netherlands doing that, but I didn't know that Belgium did that too. Expecially when I thought it was right in Amsterdam though.

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Not in the Netherlands or Belgium, where coffee shops are free to lace it on muffins and the morning cuppa.

And now you know why I don't want to drink coffee when I'm of age XD Mmm, three people expelled from our school for dealing with cocaine.... *checks spelling*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back