• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    everything graphically made is done on a mac... thats why im getting one xD... and MSword probably messes up because... the .doc file its suppossed to be transfered between mac and pc..
    No. It's just cause they're crap.

It's got nothing to do with files and that, it's just a heap of ... crap.

Then again, Microsoft Windows ain't all that fly either.

But you are right, everything graphically is done on Macs ... so why can't they handle normal everyday stuff?

EDIT:
    Hiyori-chan said:
    Please don't mini-mod. Obviously he read it; if she feels the need to reiterate it, she will.
    Obviously he did read it ... but he once again went off topic.

But you're right: mini-modding=bad :(

Years
  • Please don't mini-mod. Obviously he read it; if she feels the need to reiterate it, she will.

Tetsuya -- Hi, remember me?

I would've said something, but then I went to lunch. XD I couldn't add much to the topic either.

I've never used a Mac... well, except this ancient one my grandparents had. XD I'd like to try one at least. I'm willing to try new things. I don't think I'd buy it though. If I buy a computer, it'll probably be a cheap laptop. o.o;

As for Tetsuya, I don't think we've ever met. Or, if we did, I forgot D: Hello~ *shot*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    No. It's just cause they're crap.

It's got nothing to do with files and that, it's just a heap of ... crap.

Then again, Microsoft Windows ain't all that fly either.

But you are right, everything graphically is done on Macs ... so why can't they handle normal everyday stuff?

EDIT:
    Obviously he did read it ... but he once again went off topic.

But you're right: mini-modding=bad :(
    its not crap..they are easier to use than pcs... its just that people are more comfortable using pc.. so it seems easier to use..
    and they can handle everyday stuff.. its just a lack of knowing which stuff is compatible with macs..

Years
  • hehehe there's only seven XD

But, considering the state of the DCC as of late, I would consider a million to be an appropiate approximation.

I've seen more. XD Or at least I think I have... *shot* XD

Yeah, it is. XD;;
    At this rate, we'll be speeding up... that'll be fun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    its not crap..they are easier to use than pcs... its just that people are more comfortable using pc.. so it seems easier to use..
    and they can handle everyday stuff.. its just a lack of knowing which stuff is compatible with macs..
    We use programs that are compatiable with them.

They still manage to stuff and freeze up.

Sammi said:
    I've seen more. XD Or at least I think I have... *shot* XD

Yeah, it is. XD;;
    At this rate, we'll be speeding up... that'll be fun.
    Oh no, not speeding up, that's always a bother. The posts start to make less and less sense. I bet you at least one post would be done before mine which should directly be after your's.

EDIT: Two? Told ya XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah... that was ages ago now, though.
    Yes, it was. o.o; Ages and ages ago... I was still a mod, I think. XD;;

Oh no, not speeding up, that's always a bother. The posts start to make less and less sense. I bet you at least one post would be done before mine which should directly be after your's.

Really? :/ But the same thing happens on bad computers. XD *points to her computer*

They can make no sense when it's slow. XD
    And... You just confused me. XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015

depends on how old the macs are ... just like pcs.. anyway if they are emac or older than .. no wonder...
    i dont mind when this place speeds up...

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Really? :/ But the same thing happens on bad computers. XD *points to her computer*

They can make no sense when it's slow. XD
    And... You just confused me. XD
    hahaha XD well like for example I clicked the quote button, and Crazyfists here shoves in another post while the reply page is loading.

Anywho, don't get too confused, you might get shot again >.>

Crazyfists said:
    depends on how old the macs are ... just like pcs.. anyway if they are emac or older than .. no wonder...
    i dont mind when this place speeds up...
    Yeah they are all eMacs.

And most people just abuse them anyway, so yeah.

I still don't really like 'em that much anyway. I can use them fine, but to me, the sexy modern look just ain't worth it.

Savage Nymph

Better Than Yours
    Years
  • Yo everyone. Hey, can I ask something? What's an eMac? *me idiot*
    Oh yeah, we're talking about PC's slowness, right? I really wish it could speed up or something, but it won't. :'( I miss the old PC and the days that it loaded in five seconds...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back