• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm sure you'd know that. ;D

Well, as long as its been dealt with, there's no need to go further..

...and I thought you were gonna be in Japan for six months..?
    No, 11 months. 6 months is waaaaay too short!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah, but it's Japan ... why would you not wanna stay for 11 months?

Other than the fact that all your family and friends are back home, language barriers caused by the fact that most don't know heaps of english ...

Still, JAPAN!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm an exchange student, the point is to go to school.

I'M TIRED THOUGH! It's 11 PM, and I'm going to sleep, talk to you all later.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Yeah, but it's Japan ... why would you not wanna stay for 11 months?

Other than the fact that all your family and friends are back home, language barriers caused by the fact that most don't know heaps of english ...

Still, JAPAN!

Well... here's one reason.

...that's all the reason I got.

Japan be awesome.

I'm an exchange student, the point is to go to school.

I'M TIRED THOUGH! It's 11 PM, and I'm going to sleep, talk to you all later.

Well...that explains it..

Goodnight than to you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    11PM? Meh, It's 12AM here.

Well some of my mates are going on an exchange trip these holidays to Germany, but it's only for two weeks, one of which will be in a school.

Night!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've been [trying] to get into exchange programs here...but they're so damn hard to get accepted to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    For one, it usually costs a lot of money, here at least. I'll probably be able to get into one a lot easier when I've been in college a bit longer though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeh, well the amount of money doesn't affect why you are/n't accepted. It's just a reson why you can/'t go.

Unless your wealth is a factor?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Actually, it does. A lot of the programs that have the student exchange stuff are pretty expensive to get into. But when you get into your senior years, they usually have free programs you get into. But for those, you have to be at least 19.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well then, are you doing anything about the money, or are you just gonna sit back till your 19? XD

But my freinds have been working for the past year now saving up dough ... to go to America for a month.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ...knowing me, I'll just sit back and wait until I'm 19. XD

Annnd...I never understood why anyone would want to come visit America. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I think my friends just wanna do something.

There's a whole group of people doing it actually.

Moreover, I think my friends just wanna mislead some people over there, like tell them that we ride Kangaroo's to school and that ... we've been told that students actually believe it.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I think my friends just wanna do something.

There's a whole group of people doing it actually.

Moreover, I think my friends just wanna mislead some people over there, like tell them that we ride Kangaroo's to school and that ... we've been told that students actually believe it.

Well, exchange students are like...aliens..

Why not believe that students ride kangaroos to school? D:

...that'd be pretty funny to see.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    What? Of course you guys ride kangaroos to school. And all talk like Steve Irwin and wrestle crocs just to pass the time while your pet dingo gets out of the hospital for the surgery it needed after it got in a fight that stingray who thought you stole its bommerang.

Stereotyping is fun...or not, but it kills time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hahahahah XD.

*wipes tear*

Hahahahah XD.

Aww stereotypes, usually I hate them, but when they refer to Australians, I laugh my butt off (as can be seen from the hahahaha's).

Years
  • ...knowing me, I'll just sit back and wait until I'm 19. XD

Annnd...I never understood why anyone would want to come visit America. XD

Lazy bum. ;p

Me neither. To be honest, I don't think there's much in the States. It's a younger country, and doesn't have as much history. :/ That, and we can be pretty weird...

I'm not a fan of sterotypes... but I rahter like the ideal of that fight.
    Dingo vs. Stingray! FIGHT! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    In the air.

It's an all out dogfight in WW1 style fighter planes.

Me neither. To be honest, I don't think there's much in the States. It's a younger country, and doesn't have as much history. :/ That, and we can be pretty weird...
    Right. I'd much rather see Japan or New Zealand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back