• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~October Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    i won toys r us in lincoln hahahaha my trained emerald rayquaza hahaha. i won an eon ticket and a starf berry....

You lucky b*****d! Now your teasing me....Well I will win the next event and I will Assure you that! :P

And The Toys R US event is A noob event JK's XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Psh, you're lucky I even came back here =O

I came back on impulse x3

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Hey Andy I dont really know you but can I be your friend???

Cause you jsut lost a friend LOL XD-ness.!

-SC OUT!

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ok Andy You'll see LOL

Wow last time DCC if going really good but now its like it droughted cause no people post here...its not just like before.

-S.C. OUT! :P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh I probably will, lots of time on my hands plus I'm super bored =3

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Yea no joke, it's like all these new faces and stuff @_@

Speaking of faces, I posted a picture of me =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well good, it'd be good to have you around PC again. We need some oldies back on PC. XD
    And what about the newbies. Aren't we good enough for PC? XD

And also, i dunno if you've read over the thread, but arounf page 10 we were discussing possible colours of the Wii and Wiimote - do you know if you could clarify that at all?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I finally understand what Jack meant... you, yourself are at the top of the DCC, known by everyone that posts. But then, slowly you get forgotten as new people take over.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yea no joke, it's like all these new faces and stuff @_@

Speaking of faces, I posted a picture of me =D
    It is all new faces, all the old members left. XD

And what about the newbies. Aren't we good enough for PC? XD

And also, i dunno if you've read over the thread, but arounf page 10 we were discussing possible colours of the Wii and Wiimote - do you know if you could clarify that at all?
    I'm not saying they aren't good enough for PC. I'm just back in the age of old old members (I've been here over 3 and a half years) and I like to talk to old friends. XD

You guys were talking about the Wii? And not even waiting till I got on to talk about it? XD

The Wii will come out in one color at launch (white). And as for the Wiimote, not really sure what colors they'll come in. I know they'll have white. And I bet they also have Black and Lightblue. They didn't say anything about the Wiimote colors but at E3 they had a Black and Lightblue Wiimote next to the white one. So my guess is that them three colors will be the launching Wiimote colors.

I am really bored Can someone tell jokes?

(Getting really bored.)
    5 more monkies were jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head. XD

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Andy: Thats Typhlomence XD!

Nice joke tho! Can anyone tell 1 more joke? ( i am thinking of one XD)

I am a new face!(i am noob) :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • If you're bored then watch some of these.

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/search.php?kind=a&terms=Knox

This crazy junk stuff is funny. "Dr. Bob Saves the day", "Klay Swimming Pool", "Kolors of Klay City part 1 and 2", "The Matrix part 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5" (I think there's 5). Them are good enough to get you started on.

Matt: I know what you mean. It is strange how you, John and others left and now others have moved in to take your spots.

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Who's John? I dont really know him. O_o

Anyway Matt your still here so this DCC is still ALIVE! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    It is all new faces, all the old members left. XD

I'm not saying they aren't good enough for PC. I'm just back in the age of old old members (I've been here over 3 and a half years) and I like to talk to old friends. XD

You guys were talking about the Wii? And not even waiting till I got on to talk about it? XD

The Wii will come out in one color at launch (white). And as for the Wiimote, not really sure what colors they'll come in. I know they'll have white. And I bet they also have Black and Lightblue. They didn't say anything about the Wiimote colors but at E3 they had a Black and Lightblue Wiimote next to the white one. So my guess is that them three colors will be the launching Wiimote colors.

5 more monkies were jumping on the bed, one fell off and bumped his head. XD
    Hehee yeah I was kidding about that man.

But matt, why are you thinking thatyou guys are getting replaced. For one, everyone is different, everyone is different - no one can be replaced. And no one is trying to replace you. I think you are more worried about being forgotten.

Also, it seems to me that you are talking like you own the DCC, which no one does, cept whoever pays for the server :P (Steve right?)

Yeah I already knew all that, and only found out about the blue mote today.

Well I have only seen that one pic with the blue Wiimote, and I have seen a number of other pics with 5 different varient colours for the console and wiimotes. And for some queer reason I decided to write about them in my LJ XD

Anywho, I was trying to wait for ya to talk, cause at the time you were looking at who posted for the DCC,and I was hoping that you would come on to clarify some stuff.

Specially what Typlomence said about there being a pink one.

Joke left in for comedic relief.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back