• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official color change voting thread.

Which color do you prefer?

• [i][color=#5B9F36]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • [i][color=#3A70B9]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The Green in the poll doesn't look that great but I really do like the green in the actual post. If that is how it will look like on everyone I don't mind the change.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    /scratches at the walls for the green usernames

From Nick's post preview it really looks nice, and I don't think changing from the blue after about 7 years would hurt. xD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Just letting you guys know that we're going to go ahead with the change, given the sheer number of people who prefer the green to the blue. That said, we're going to give it a day or two to do so (it'll probably be put into effect on Monday), and if you'd like, feel free to post in this thread and continue voting regardless.

Years
    I welcome the change over to green, since other than the style of the name, there wasn't much seperating Supporters from Mods. I would've personally gone with a more teal green so it wasn't a huge change from what we've currently got, but I'm happy with it either way.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Patchisou Yutohru said:
    Just letting you guys know that we're going to go ahead with the change, given the sheer number of people who prefer the green to the blue. That said, we're going to give it a day or two to do so (it'll probably be put into effect on Monday), and if you'd like, feel free to post in this thread and continue voting regardless.

Oh wow.
    Thank you for letting us switch things up, h-staff!
    I think the green will look rockin' on this user group, with the italics and all.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    It is sad to leave blue behind I must admit, but I'm really looking forward to seeing our name in that spectacular green. :D

It looks badass and I can't wait to see it take over. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    lol as if i could be the exemplary supporter

I never really liked this shade of green (go teal!) and I agree with stuff that Hikari and Scarf said. And when I really thought about it after all our discussions in supporter threads, blue is a good color that is easy to match and doesn't invoke particular feelings with people. So I'm not completely sure how I would vote in this poll if my vote would make any difference. It wasn't the shade I'd hoped for and it's going to take a while for me to get used to that bright green, is all. Maybe it's got to do with me forever and ever using Forever Standing skin where everything is neatly blue anyways xD

But indeed it will be nice that the supporters finally get a color of their own that is far from the staff colors.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I actually think blue looks nicer than the green. =/

I'm not gonna whine if green gets chosen, since I really don't care, to be honest. But how did hstaff decide that color? Just curious. :3

But yeah, blue's my pick.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    It's gonna be a little sad as far as my sigs go (supporter blue goes well when I include sneaking Klippy and Hiidoran into my themes) but oh well, I did vote on the green. XD

Also Bloodex, I think they decided on green since the asst admin (or green admin) rank was removed, so now there are no green usernames on PC. imo it looks redundant having two blue usergroups anyway.

Edit: AT LEAST my sig won't have the blue + orange combo anymore now that I think about it. That blue looks nice, but I hate blue and orange together. Scuse my Alabama-ness. lol

Last edited:

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Well, time for a change.

And speaking of, can we have the italics removed also? It's not a big thing, but we're the only group that has italics and it gives us a little bit too much attention in the users oline box :p

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Id like the italics to stay, it looks nice IMO, I don't see the problem with them, I like that supporters have that unique format to their names.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Ewww I don't think the italics should be removed. :( I don't mind it really. I think it looks nice and I don't see a reason to take it away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back