• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official color change voting thread.

Which color do you prefer?

• [i][color=#5B9F36]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • [i][color=#3A70B9]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    They probably won't be blue by tomorrow, at the rate some people here can make graphics. XD

And green looks so nice, I'm oddly exited over a username color change on a forum, omg.
    v u v

Years

Dude, no need to shoot her suggestion down like that. I personally didn't see anything unreasonable about her suggestion but even if what she suggested was some ludicrous crap, you really should just politely inform her that you don't think her suggestion is worthwhile, instead of just laughing at her and discouraging a member from voicing their opinion. Seriously that's just being a douche (and for me to be calling you one, YOU KNOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE) and you're a damn super moderator - you're meant to be setting an example for everyone else. And to top it all off, you broke the 4 word 25 character rule, as if to just say "hey look at me, I'm a fricking S-mod and what I say goes and I can do whatever the hell I want and get away with it. Because **** you that's why".

I am not impressed. Not impressed at all.

And shame on you for all the mods who liked the quoted post. Shame on you.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's also one more user group that has to be made up in the ACP just so that a specific set of users can have a color change perk, when even staff can't do that. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just sayin'. Also if you're tier six, you're past the point of shoveling out money just for perks, and probably doing it out of love of the forum at that point. Not to mention it would confuse newbies even more than they already are with the just the blue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I like the green ^_^ it's pretty, wow this is gonna take a while to get used to. Cant wait for the userbars to also be green.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ahhh I'm really not liking this green, it looks so tacky in the members list and especially on profiles :( I suppose it's not possible to make it less pastel-y at all or a little brighter perhaps...? I may just need to swap themes so I'll try that but missing blue right now!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Meh, given that I didn't really want blue in the first place, I'm not gonna go and complain about the color. Do I think it's tacky like Ozzy said? Meh, maybe a little. But it's whatever. Only thing that's really bother me is the PC Supporter bar (or sticker, or whatever it's called). It's still blue, but that's changing, correct?

Years
    Dude, no need to shoot her suggestion down like that. I personally didn't see anything unreasonable about her suggestion but even if what she suggested was some ludicrous crap, you really should just politely inform her that you don't think her suggestion is worthwhile, instead of just laughing at her and discouraging a member from voicing their opinion. Seriously that's just being a douche (and for me to be calling you one, YOU KNOW YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE) and you're a damn super moderator - you're meant to be setting an example for everyone else. And to top it all off, you broke the 4 word 25 character rule, as if to just say "hey look at me, I'm a fricking S-mod and what I say goes and I can do whatever the hell I want and get away with it. Because **** you that's why".

I am not impressed. Not impressed at all.

And shame on you for all the mods who liked the quoted post. Shame on you.

Official color change voting thread.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Drakow does a have a point. Not gonna go in depth, but I'm sided with him on that topic.

For the record, would any color have been available to be picked? Assuming we weren't so head bent on green. Curiousity, mate.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I like it! Hopefully somebody runs the userbar through the green filter by the end of this week, though.
    Hm…trying not to judge…

whoops

itt we take nick's harmless joke as a serious attack

well couple things.

1) He borked the 4/25 rule
    2) not adding to conversation (spam)
    2a) he's supposed to be all ~mature~ and stuff and explain his positions, because you know, staff
    2b) suggestions are to be added upon​

not going to get into an argument on this (because green is my favorite color and I want to keep it that way), but that's how I look at it.

Drakow does a have a point. Not gonna go in depth, but I'm sided with him on that topic.

For the record, would any color have been available to be picked? Assuming we weren't so head bent on green. Curiousity, mate.
    Yeah. We did have twenty people screaming out forty shades of green, so I guess we could have (technically), but yeah

Last edited:
    Years
    I actually don't mind this. As far as I know, the only real perk a T6 member has is that they have an VI/6 near their username. Perhaps if people like the blue that much, they'll donate to T6 to get it back.

Oh god no, I don't have the money for Tier 6.

Ahhh I'm really not liking this green, it looks so tacky in the members list and especially on profiles :( I suppose it's not possible to make it less pastel-y at all or a little brighter perhaps...? I may just need to swap themes so I'll try that but missing blue right now!

I guess this is why I'm keeping the my current black/grey-colored profile for now, it goes much better with the color than my Oshawott profiles would, cos green on blue hurts my eyes.

Hehehe I may even ditch my Oshawott themes for Chespin lol

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If he has a problem though, he can take it straight to Nick. He's a big boy and there's no need to complain about it in the thread, cause now it makes them both look silly.

I think green was picked because we no longer have a green usergroup since the removal of asst admins. And that wasn't that long ago, so it makes sense that discussing a new supporter color came up.

well couple things.

1) He borked the 4/25 rule
    2) not adding to conversation (spam)
    2a) he's supposed to be all ~mature~ and stuff and explain his positions, because you know, staff
    2b) suggestions are to be added upon

1. Touche.
    2. He answered the suggestion.
    2A. We're not robots, nor are we perfect. We make silly posts like that sometimes. Besides, we're in the VIP forum. Is anyone EVER professional in here, even staff? This is kinda the supporter spam pit.
    2B. Maybe he had to leave for work and all he had time to say was "lol no"

Like I said though, this isn't really the place to discuss it (Live and I tried to be funny about it, but it clearly backfired cause we're sitting here harping about it) and if you have a major problem with it, take it right to Nick or an admin.

Years
    Perhaps those who dislike the green might find it more appealing once the green userbars are added? With the blue it does look quite bad but that's mainly because of the clashing colors. I'm sure it'll be much better when the userbars are updated!

They'll also have to update those numbers on the staff userbars as well, on those staff members who are supporters.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    Mmm, the green isn't my favorite. It would look better with a green-colored Supporter bar as well if we are going to keep this color.

I, uh.. I didn't read the 4th page of this thread. /derp

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    well the rank images were updated by audy, so that's that.

thanks for your input everyone, much appreciated! now that its finalized completely there really isn't a point in having this thread open anymore.

to those who don't like it, give it a few days and you'll likely get used to it. the same reaction happened when we switched from purple to blue, and i'm sure it happened when we switched from green to purple before that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back