• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official color change voting thread.

Which color do you prefer?

• [i][color=#5B9F36]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • [i][color=#3A70B9]Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers[/color][/i]

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Well, time for a change.

And speaking of, can we have the italics removed also? It's not a big thing, but we're the only group that has italics and it gives us a little bit too much attention in the users oline box :p
    They were originally going to be removed, but I bugged my postbit to have the supporter style in it without it and it just didn't look good, so we decided to stay with italicized.

Also:
    Official color change voting thread.

Soo nice!

@Bloodex: I picked it! And the rest of the hstaff liked it so we went with it!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    God Nick that color looks so hot...next to my color. lol ...That is my color right...I swear that's a brighter shade of blue...

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Green wins for me. It just looks nicer than the old blue colour and it doesn't look too much like the Moderator colour. Also, keeps italics please.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Will the supporter tags be changed to reflect the color change? And if they do, can the blue one stay, maybe in a different tag for those who still want to use them?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Yes, the tags will be changing for everyone along with the username color. The blue ones will be gone. That'd be silly to have some supporters with blue tags and some with green. Consistency, please.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    Omg. Green. YUS. My favorite color is going to be my name and userbar! Can we make it pink? ;D

Years
    I'm glad the italics are staying since my name looks beautiful in italics, but I do admit the green is too similar to the color used for the Event Organizer userbars during Get Together events. (Maybe they should get a new color too!)

Nice to see the numbers on the staff who are also supporters is getting green colored too. I basically thought it was time to steal the green from the old Assistant Admin group, albeit a bit differently shaded.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    Yes, the tags will be changing for everyone along with the username color. The blue ones will be gone. That'd be silly to have some supporters with blue tags and some with green. Consistency, please.

No I meant the [supporter] tags. Would the blue one stay or atleast in a different code perhaps?

Years
    ... *double facepalm*

I meant the code... like [/supporter]gunnerpow7[supporter] = [supporter]gunnerpow7[/supporter]

~.~

I think they might possibly edit the code too.

@Twilight Sky: I happen to use those usergroup codes when posting in Last 30 Visitors thread, they implemented it cos it sometimes took so long to bold/italicize/color names with the appropriate hex code.

Here's the usergroup-specific hex codes if you were wondering:
    Spoiler:

This will be the new Supporter hex code, according to the OP:

Supporter - #5B39F6

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I think the hardest part of the entire ordeal would be letting us settle on the color. =u= Which has been going on for like two years, js the ACP coding is like the glass of water (handed to you by Slenderman) after waking up from the nightmare. 8|

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I'm on the minority's side. Green looks rad, okay. But blue's still better, imo. I really loved the bold green AAs used to have but I don't think my eyes would be able to withstand so many green colored usernames when looking at the who's online list. Blue is just a little more eye friendly, in my opinion.

Edit; lmao, seems like my eyes will probably have to endure pain due to bleeding out from now on (exaggerated sentence is exaggerated). Just noticed this change has been finalized, haha.

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Can we hold off on this change until PEOPLE LEARN TO SPELL COLOUR CORRECTLY ASDFNUIDBWIBWIE.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    You suck Mac.

Or, as you'd say, "Yo sck, Mac".

Anyway, I shall now begin pressing buttons in the ACP. Will take a while!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    suggestion: tier 6 can toggle between old blue and the new green?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back