• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official HGSS Shiny Pokemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    Still soft reseting for a shiny Ho-oh >.>
    It'll be my first legit shiny though! (Other than the shiny milotic and evee from VGC, which I lost anyways)

CyberSamurai

Devoted Battler
    Years
  • so far besides the red gyarados ive caught a roselia (now roserade), blastiose, torterra, and i accidentally killed a shiny seaking while grinding for a gym.

chelly1107

The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    I looked for Chansey when there was a reported swarm on route 13, I was hoping to find lucky eggs. I didn't, but I found and caught a shiny Noctowl XD

coolcat4yade

Jamie
    Years
  • What website do you use to make the trainer cards?
    my brother has one but hes not here so i cant ask him! :L epic fail ;)

I only have sentret as a shiny at the moment the only reason i caught it was because it was shiny but my brother caught like 3 legit mareeps which is what hes collecting at the moment to be honest!!

Last edited:

Dark knight17

Training pokes etc
    Years
  • The only I have seen was a shiny Dustox, which I didn't catch cuz it was in the Bug catching contest and it used whirl wind. Soo to at least have one shiny I sent over my shiny Rapidash from my Platium.I have Soul Silver Btw.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2014
    All i have is the typical red gyarados and i have a shiny I Unown.

Years
  • I havent encountered a wild shiny in SS yet, but my cousin who has HG, has caught 2 wild shinies, and encountered wild pokerus to boot. I told him to go buy a lottery ticket, he'd win. :/

nm legend

Years
  • All i have is the typical red gyarados and i have a shiny I Unown.
    wow a shiny unown...me i only caught a shiny raticate in the safari zone...and my lil bro caught a shiny magikarp in the sarari zone too...so to me it would make since that its easier to get shinys in the safari zone...who knows,maybe...

Years
  • I have a shiny Giratina, Pichu, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Gyrados :3

Shinies I want are Lapras, Bulbasaur (working on it now), Torchic, Ho-oh, Rayquaza and Latias

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I caught a shiny Sentret in the Safari Zone and a Shiny Nidorino north-east of Fuchsia City in HG... lately I restarted the game, so I hope I can find more shinies ^^

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I've only caught a few in my entire gaming life ):

Sentret in GSC (I raised it till the end :'])
    Phanphy(chained) in Diamond
    Bellsprout in Diamond(I was in the Resort area i think and was playing pokemon half asleep, I didnt notice the sparkle thing and then a few minutes later I'm like WTF why are its lips a different colour?)
    And I think I found a Swablu once in Emerald xD But I didnt catch it

Years
  • Currently SRing for a shiny starter in my new SoulSilver game I bought yesterday. Nothing much to report besides I've been at it for a good few hours and I've got nothing yet except a minor headache and back pain lol. Still, I'm confident one of them will shine soon and I'm hoping to have one by the end of the week so I can start the game for real. Wish me luck! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back