• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How Much Are My Cards Worth" thread V. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey ppl,

First off, im sorry if i've posted in the wrong place!
    I'm looking to get rid of my complete collect but don't know how to sell or what price to sell at.
    I don't know where to sell or wether i should sell as one big set or lots of singles.

Also got the completed sticker album thing.

Anyway here are the pics, i'm sure they're not worth much but as a uni student every little helps ;) :

(i can't post images as i am a new user, so here is an attempt at a link! sorry)
    go to photobucket and add this to the end of the url :D

/albums/gg236/drummerian/?action=view&current=DSCF2758.jpg

Thanks ppl

DrummerIan

the images is high res, so download to your computer to zoom in :D

I don't know if you could get much for them, as the collectors are starting to lose interest again. You'd be able to get rid of all of them if you sold them as one, but you might not get as much money as with the singles, though it would be a lot cheaper in shipping for you if you sold them as a group, since many of them aren't worth selling individually.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2009
    I have a Japanese Megenium that says Pocket monsters on the back (Not Pokemon),
    Gyrados*(Red Gyrados),
    Spanish Machamp 1st edition,
    French Gardevior,
    and Gardevior ex.
    I have a BUNCH more rare cards but I losted almost all of them.:(

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2010
    There is a card that is worth £365. It is Charazard 1st edition. But £356 is way too much ( I realy hope I get one).

Years
  • i am selling a brock's rhydon on ebay its going for £5.20 atm with 5 bidders i thought its a rare card and eas to get but wow people are buying the old pokemon cards from the Kanto area

Years
  • How about a holographic Charizard? Its from the orginial set that it came out of.
    Not as much as it used to fetch (which was $200 or so, for the first edition printing). If it has the first edition symbol on it, it will fetch you more than its "unlimited" print run counterpart, which looks the same, but doesn't have the 1 inside a circle that the first edition card does. Some of the stuff out there is a bit overpriced ($65 for the Base Set 2 clone of it? Yikes!), but it is dependent on the condition of the card.

Dooquadalittle said:
    Say, how rare is the average level X? I have three: Heatran, Dialga, and Torrterra.
    It is moderately rare. Some are worth more than others (such as Dialga G Lv. X) though. For Majestic Dawn, the probability was 1 in 146.

<3

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    Japanese new Happy B-day Pikachu.

I paid 30 bucks for that thing. x-x

And a EX shiftry.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    There is a card that is worth £365. It is Charazard 1st edition. But £356 is way too much ( I realy hope I get one).

If I got that for mine I'd be over the moon.

However I did see a PSA 10 graded Charizard 1st Edition go for just under £700 on eBay, I was amazed.

rmmstnr

The Seeker
    Years
  • There is a card that is worth £365. It is Charazard 1st edition.

I hope that's true, I've got several versions of Charizard, and a couple duplicates of certain versions. Don't know how I got so many...

collectors are starting to lose interest again

Dang! Oh well, I haven't traded or sold since a bit after the Rocket series, I can hold on a bit longer. I've got just aboput every Base, Jungle, and Fossil set card out there (minus typos I guess) and many multiples of most, even the stars. All have been safely tucked away.

OK, my question: How much is the Rocket's Mewtwo worth? The one with three attacks? I've only ever seen 2, and one was mine

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    I hope that's true, I've got several versions of Charizard, and a couple duplicates of certain versions. Don't know how I got so many...

Dang! Oh well, I haven't traded or sold since a bit after the Rocket series, I can hold on a bit longer. I've got just aboput every Base, Jungle, and Fossil set card out there (minus typos I guess) and many multiples of most, even the stars. All have been safely tucked away.

OK, my question: How much is the Rocket's Mewtwo worth? The one with three attacks? I've only ever seen 2, and one was mine

If it's the Team Rocket Mewtwo EX 99/109. There are 3 on eBay, £15, £20, £25. All buy it now's so this might give you some idea.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2009
    Question Regarding Value

I have a few cards that I've had since I was a kid and I was curious about their true value. I'm not trying to sell them, but rather just want an estimate.

1) Prerelease, 1st Edition, Holo Aerodactyl
    2) Sealed, 1st Edition, Holo Machamp
    3) Sealed Ancient Mew
    4) Prerelease, Holo Misty's Seadra
    5) Prerelease, Holo Dark Gyarados
    6) Regular Common Kabuto, but with gold "W" emblem
    7) Holo Dark Charizard

Those aren't all of my good cards, but those are probably my seven best

I decided to get back into the collecting game and have 2 booster boxes on the way.

Can anyone get an estimate on each card?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm going to need to know the numbers of the Pokémon cards (just look in the bottom right corner), but these are the ones I can do now since there's only one of them:

4) Prerelease, Holo Misty's Seadra
    It being pre-release makes it all the more pricey. I'd say about 10 bucks.

7) Holo Dark Charizard
    A very nice card; mint condition could reel in up to 15 bucks.

Also, I'd like to redirect you to the Official "How Much Are My Cards Worth" thread V. 2 for any other time you need to find value.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back