• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion

Your feelings?

• Yes

Votes: 276 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Ram her in the face!

Votes: 206 36.9%

• Total voters
    Years
    (On pokecharms), I saw someone who made a comic of the new girl and Kris. (Part 1) Kris asked Heart where the female protagonist auditions are for Heart Gold and Soul Silver? *Note: Heart's hat was normal size at the time.* (Part 2) Heart said "There can only be one." (Part 3) Then it shows the guy who is at the auditions telling her that he thought he saw someone else there as well and said "oh well. I guess you have the part." Heart's hat was bigger. Oddly enough, that leads the reader to believe that Kris is inside Heart's hat and that's why Heart's hat is so big. So maybe. Just maybe, Kris is in the game and just so happens to be hiding in Heart's hat. ;)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Gasp! (My favorite fanart is the one where Kris is standing on Heart)
    To me its the worst,No ofense but Kris Fanboys and Girls are getting serious about it.xD

Anyway im respecting others opinion,So no need to bash here.

And GLL Could you show me the Comic :3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The comic of the new female sounds hilarious and actually gives sense of personality to her.

Years
    I already showed Shadowampharos the comic, but in case anyone else would like to see it, it's on this page.

https://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5014.175

Like f l a s h said, I think the comic does give the new girl an interesting personality. I laughed when I read it. ^_^

If the new girl is given a personality, how do you think it would be like? Do you think she'll be like Dawn or somewhat like Misty? What are your thoughts? This thread is about the new girl so we can think of what personality she would have. :)

Years
    That's awesome. :D

I'm hoping she has an interesting personality in this game. It would be funny to see her have a personality like one of Misty's sisters. I can most easily imagine her to be like Marina from the anime, though - always making a big presentation when she battles.

(Also, I'm glad you guys liked the Gen II-style sprites I made. Thanks, everyone! ;D)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I already showed Shadowampharos the comic, but in case anyone else would like to see it, it's on this page.

https://www.pokecharms.com/forums/index.php?topic=5014.175

Like f l a s h said, I think the comic does give the new girl an interesting personality. I laughed when I read it. ^_^

If the new girl is given a personality, how do you think it would be like? Do you think she'll be like Dawn or somewhat like Misty? What are your thoughts? This thread is about the new girl so we can think of what personality she would have. :)
    I Dont think she will other's Personality.
    Maybe a new one to her she doesnt seem to be A contest fan.Maybe Collecting Gyms and Beat the E4?

Anyway that comic was really Funny xD

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For her personality, I really think she'll be the outgoing girl who loves to talk, and be the best. I also can see her acting as a complete opposite to Gold like I've said before.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    For her personality, I really think she'll be the outgoing girl who loves to talk, and be the best. I also can see her acting as a complete opposite to Gold like I've said before.
    I could agree.
    She do look like she likes to talk.
    In the "Be the best" Part I think you mean to Collect gym badges and be the Best pokemon trainer right? If so I agree.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    That's exactly right, she doesn't look much like the coordinator type of girl, sadly...Though, it would be nice if she took part in Gyms too for her supporting role.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    She does look like she likes to talk and be friendly to people. To me her look actually expresses herself.

The overalls can show that she likes to be country-like, but that's my opinion.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wouldn't say that the overalls will make her seem country-like, that's just judging by what type of clothes she's wearing.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I wouldn't say that the overalls will make her seem country-like, that's just judging by what type of clothes she's wearing.

Well we haven't actually seen her in an anime yet so all we could do is judge by her looks.

Even though I don't like how the socks are too long, I guess they could be for when she is in a cold city/town. If she didn't have those long socks she'd be freezing.

Years
    I don't hate her, I just kinda resent her for replacing Kris. Oh well, I'll get over it xP She's cute, and I like her top. x3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    If you mean the top under the overalls, I think it was pretty cute as well. At least it wasn't some ordinary T-shirt.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    I quite like this new girl, actually :).

What's that hanging from her bag, though? It kind of looks like a new design for the pokégear.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yes it is the pokegear. I like her bag as well, it's unique.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Well, I've warmed up to her, lets be honest here, it is still Crystal, she just looks more... Normal I guess, like someone her age would look, though, I still dont really like the clothes.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well, I've warmed up to her, lets be honest here, it is still Crystal, she just looks more... Normal I guess, like someone her age would look, though, I still dont really like the clothes.
    Of course its still crystal seeing as they clearly stated its a new girl. Anyway she is awesome. I have her growing on more and more to me.

Back