• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion

Your feelings?

• Yes

Votes: 276 49.4%
  • No

Votes: 77 13.8%
  • Ram her in the face!

Votes: 206 36.9%

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I know before I said I didn't like her,
    but shes grown on me. I actually really
    like her now. Shes really cute :)

This is actually the samething that happened to a lot of other people as well when they first saw Dawn. The new characters just end up growing onto you until you just don't mind anymore.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Usually, but not always. I've grown onto Kris, May, and Soul, but Dawn still scares me. I don't count Leaf (who I call Blue) as a normal character, but she still grew on me.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am not so much a country girl, but for her she looks like a cute one. I honestly think her more of as a trainer than a coordinator though.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    And yet, that's basically where she is. 2nd most likely place, actually. I'd be surprised if she came from Rostboro...

To be on topic: I dislike anyone who rams Soul in the face!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Pika? Crystal was the one game, where I swapped the textures on a retail cart (without a computer, other than Internet) because I loved blue. Now if there was a girl in black... :D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    If this new girl was dressed in black, I don't think I might have enjoyed it too much. I like the use of more vibrant colors, it seems to appeal more in my opinion.

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
    Years
    I would like the new girl better if she was dressed in black... or had BLACK HAIR. The closest we ever got to black hair was Dawn, who is my favorite female character that I have played. (never played GSC) Seriously, BROWN hair is so un-original! What, three heroes have had it already? Wheras all of the male oned have black hair, why?? T.T Gamefreak just has to be mean to me... (joking lol)

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    Am I the only one that is reminded of Strawberry Shortcake when I look at her?

lol fair point:

Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion
    Official New Girl Thread - Opinions and Discussion

Last edited:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    She really does look similar to that other girl. I can spot some differences though.

The Johto girl looks better though, and I must say I am starting to rub off on the overalls now.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since when does the manga matter to the games?

Well it doesn't but you never know, Nintendo could be referring to a lot of things. Like they could've gotten the new girl's hair color and style from a manga or so.

Anyways to me her brown hair should be shown a bit more but I like the style of her hair.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Damn.. She's sooooo Cute :D >3
    Im Kinda liking her ^_^ But
    Whitney is the best nobody would replace her *giggles*
    Haha It's really cute hahaha the Hat is awesome
    and her phone is pink love it >3

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The girl is original, but the hair definitely could have been a bit different and not look like the same style from Kris.

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
    I hate it.

And how the hell can you claim she look European? Have you ever been to European countries and looked at their styles?

I have never seen anyone above the age of 10 wear overalls here in Britain, or even when i went to Belgium.

No, this is not a flaming post, but she does not look European.

So, in the end, RAM HER IN THE FACE!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    @ the last post on previous page: The most similar thing about that comparison is the hat, other than that, the new girl looks so much better in comparison with that little Strawberry Shortcake Cutie.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I have never seen anyone above the age of 10 wear overalls here in Britain, or even when i went to Belgium.

Even so, there's always a first for everything. Of course that's just your opinion about her though.

I find her overalls cute for a Johto girl. She's different from the rest of anime girls and I like that.

Back