• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OFFICIAL Pairup and Romance Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Kenta-kun said:
    I've been on the Unpaired Males list since I joined in February; like I said in an earlier message, the pairing system isn't quite fair to those of us who r new, so suck it up & go out & meet ppl if ya wanna b paired.
    That long! How many months is that?!?!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That's not long i was unpaired untill only a few days ago now i got a honey!...that was off....anyways it's not long.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Vlad said:
    hmmmmmm...... this....... thread.........is.......... very..............................adjectives fail me......

Oh, and Ashley03, nice avatar
    VLAD STOP SPAMMING! THERE IS NO REASON TO SPAM!
    -----

Anyways I think that the idea of there being a Female Cosmo is kind of odd.But it is ok!

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Cosmo said:
    Whats so odd about a female Cosmo? I heard Cosmo is both a girls and a guys name.
    I never heard that..Still when I hear Cosmo I think of Cosmo as a guy..XD!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Hmmm...for zome reazon I think of a drink when I hear the name Cosmo 0,o'' Dunno why *.* But I ztill think it'z a pretty kewl name ^_^

Mew13 said:
    Hey, I'm a chick and I'd like to pair up with someone!! (New to the site...)
    You'll be added to the lizt but it'z uzually bezt to get to know zomeone before you pair with them. You're more likely to be happy and ztay paired that way ^_-

BTW, welcome to PC ^_-

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • yes there is...

One of these days, we need a clean slate...just abolish all the pairs and make whole new pairs...

(with those that are willing)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    yes there is...

One of these days, we need a clean slate...just abolish all the pairs and make whole new pairs...

(with those that are willing)
    that makes too much sense... it's a good way to remove all those inactive pairs or pairs that are just no longer active. And perhaps in the meantime, we can go back to the old ways of pairing before the list too! ^_^

then pairing may actually mean something again... not just... "match name A with B... ok A and B are now paired!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back