• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official PC Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
  • Merry christmas everyone. ;D It's 10:06am here and I've been up since 5:00am. XD What's wrong with bringing out my inner child :P We all curious on what we got.

Enjoy guys~

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Merry Christmas Everyone!

Edit: Yeah. I'm already peaking at my gifts T_T...I wonder If santa knows...HE WON'T BRING ME ANYTHING NEXT YEAR IF I'M BAD! OH NO! Lol Jk.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yum virtual food! *glomps the virtual helping*
    Anyway no more present under the tree for me. We just let me buy them when i wanto before or after christmas. I like it that way tell yeh the truth. And here most prezzies come new years not chirstmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL~

ultradarkrai

treeco tre
    Years
  • From all the staff of the Poke Community, we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas! Feel free to grab your present out from underneath the tree, grab your free PC meal *Shows a banquet full of Turkey, Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce, and all the other fixings*, and sit down and reminisce with your fellow members!

*Starts a roaring fire in the fireplace*

-gets loads of turkey mashed potatos roast potatos stuffing and sprouts- mmmmm
    -Gets a present- Aww, not mario kart wii! Ive already got this!
    I just got Sonic unleased and Animal crossing Let's go to the city, but I can't play them because i am at a house where I don't have a wii.
    I've heard bad things about sonic unleased...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back