• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
  • I know you put it up a while ago, Keyblade Master, but I will do your request...as long as you don't mind it being hand drawn and colored. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2004
    um..hi i'm new..can u make a trainer id for me? i like grass pokemon and dark...like sun floraw and tropious..and well venusaur..cani be the new version of a boy..i don't care what iam..( not a hiker or ugly thing...) it can be edited..back ground should be black, pink or green..

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 8, 2005
    i need the main character guy from pokemon collosseum as a sprite plz,it would be apperaciated greatly

Years
  • I want a banner with an underwater scene, with some water Pokemon (don't care who, as long as there are some) If you could, fit in pikachu. Near the top, put girlgenius, if you can. I don't care how big it is, as long as it fits the sig limit. Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: *watches thread die*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...I would like a Raven banner. You know..Raven from the anime Teen Titans? Dark, evil, moody, angry girl that says magic words to make things blow up? And make her look evil or something, with a dark background (dark as in evil..bad...not nice...something..)

And also, can someone edit my avatar so there isn't a white border aorund Raven? And maybe give it a decent background...

EDIT: nevermind about the ava.

Last edited:

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I need a banner please.
    I have the pic I want to use for it and I just need words and some one to host it.
    Can anyone please do it??

Drak Hamayashi

Legendary Protector
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Can anyone make me a Lugia piccie? I would be more than happy if one of you did one for poor meh... XD

Anyway, here's the description for the Lugia I want drawn:

Basically, he's the same as a regular Lugia, but his eye spines, his back spines, and tail spines are colored silver; His chest area (The one where it's blue on normal Lugia) is colored neon green, while the rest of his body is a deep-green color; And his eyes are turquiose-colored.

I hope anyone who sees this is up to the task! Draw him in any style you want; I'm not strict on that. ^^

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • that dont come here pokechick.. check the Home Of The Sprites forum here and request there.

and i would ask for something here.. if it wasnt that nobody was doing the requests...

Years
  • girlgenius said:
    I want a banner with an underwater scene, with some water Pokemon (don't care who, as long as there are some) If you could, fit in pikachu. Near the top, put girlgenius, if you can. I don't care how big it is, as long as it fits the sig limit. Thanks in advance. :)

EDIT: *watches thread die*
    Can someone please do this? If not I'm gonna go insane...Thanks in advance...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm...anyone know of a better looking Raven banner? This one looks kinda funky with just the eyes...

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Some one can make me an avatar (with my nick nessie on it)?, using this picture please!. Thanks, i will give full credit!.

:P :shocked: :)

Back