• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Matt11

Fanfic Beginner
    Years
    Can I have a banner with the Eeveelutions on it, and the new ones.
    Plz can someone make it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • VA
    • Seen Feb 18, 2007
    I'm having a hard time coloring the pic I drew, could anyone color it for me? Thanks in advanced.

Edit: never mind

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I need a banner with

On the left side it has a blaziken

on the right side it has a Scizor

In the middle in Comicsans it should say the word Grim right ontop of the firered male image

I hope that was easy to understand

*Kei*

The youngest Trainer
    Years
    I would just like a banner with (the underneath pic)Rayquaza on it and it saying (*Kei*)my user name on it. Please.

Last edited:

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    And my response to Kei?

Official Request Topic

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2009
    hello was just wondering if someone could make me a banner with the pokemon rangers on it ? and maybe a scizor

and writen on it could i have pokemon-ranger.tk

Humble Heart

* Lucario Fan *
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2007
    hello was just wondering if someone could make me a banner with the pokemon rangers on it ? and maybe a scizor

and writen on it could i have pokemon-ranger.tk
    If you can provide pictures of the Rangers for me, I'll be happy to do it for you.

They don't need to be cut out or anything, just plain old ordinary pictures....

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
    Years
    I need a gameboy color artist to make new tileset graphics for Pokemon Bronze. Private Message me if you are interested.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    I need Revamped Editions of The GSC JOHTO GYM LEADERS and NEW ELITE 4 MEMBERS and Janine(The Koga Replacement)...Pls and TY.

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
    Ok, there is a great project developing a Pokemon MMORPG. Right now there are a lot of sprites being requested to it's community. They need everything, Overworlds, Battle Sprites, Revamps, even maps. A huge ammount of this is done already, but there's still much missing. I though much people here would find it interesting to contribute to that project and have their names in POL's credits.

The project homepage is www.pokemononline.org
    From there go to the left sidebar and in the PROJECT division you have the links to completed sprites and the page for sprite submission.

To all those interested, give it a try and thank you. See you there.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    You got all the artistic license and freedom for this banner request.

I just need a banner that advertises for PokeCommunity's fanfiction forums. It's up to you how it's done, as long as it's a banner that advertises for the fanfic forums. What words are going on it, or what Pokemon/background/whatever else you want on it is totally up to you~

Please? ;-; It does count as advertising for a section of your favorite Pokemon forum hm?

Para

flannery fanatic?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    Hi I got a request.

Back then I remember I found a site where the artist had created these neat almost identical to the real pokemon artist style avatars. That artist had avatars for almost all characters. The site was also in japanese. Anyone know? Here's an example
    Official Request Topic

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2007
    Can someone draw a picture of Link and Talim[Soul Calibur 2] kissing there my fav characters :D plus they look good together :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    Para The site you are talking about is pokesho.com

Also I know this is the request thread but I would just like to point out that I can do simple things-
    Eggs
    Balls
    Sigs(Made on Gimp-That means good sigs)
    Fusions
    Fakemon Sprites
    REVAMPS(not devamps)
    Trainer Card
    And more just say if you want anything....

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I need Kimono Girl's overworld sprite in GameBoyAdvance style. Reward offered.

Pokefan Silver

Anime Playboy
    Years
    Big request

Sup'. I have a request for a rather diffucult piece of fanart. I need someone who is REALLY good. Ok, here is the over all look of it:

Background:

A REAL grass field alit via Full Moon

Pictures:

-In the center, a Torterra

-Resting on the back of the Torterra, an Ace Trainer, laying on the Torterra's earthy back

-Beside the trainer, a Lopunny, laying next to the trainer

-Sitting in the tree on Torterra's back, a Weaville, looking at the full moon

-Floating on top of the tree, a Mismagius

-Leaning next to the tree, a Lucario, also staring at the Full Moon

-And a Luxray, beside the Torterra, sleeping

Size:

BIG, real big. Like... I dunno, 500 X 700 or something... whatever size makes it look good. 500 x 500 wil do for me. Something that looks like a signature. You know

Thats about it. Good luck ;) and please... I know its alot to ask. But what are the odds of someone doing it by teh 25th? I can't iffer a reward, other than a Thank you and a compliment... I know, lame... But its all I got

Back