• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • I would like a banner please

Background: Pink
    Words: Dawn + Pachirisu=Shocking ! Color: White Size: Doesn't matter
    Other: A picture of Dawn and a picture of Pachirisu

And can I have a avatar with Dawn on it, please ?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • y would sombody want to make a banner? like, i wouldn't because it take 2 much TIME!!!!!!! gosh

Gosh, he didn't say YOU have to make the banner.
    be more conciterate.

I now make your post:
    USELESS

As for Runforsix, type a request in someone's shop in Graphics & Photography. Someone will happy to make it for you.

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • would someone be able to redraw this for me, which ever pose pleases you, draw it llike manga or sugimori art something like that plz..here is link, i just roughly did it in paint
    water fakemon

Last edited:

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
  • I would like a banner please:
    It would have an light blue backround thats kind of hazy, a large pic of Latios in it and to the left of the Latios would be my username Poke_Master1. And a matching Avatar with the same Latios pic.

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    Can I have an animated avatar of a Riolu jumping up into a mid-air ball, and turning shiny and blasts in every direction with a golden Dragon Pulse-like attack while still floating in mid-air? (If anybody even understood that?)

Last edited:

Team_Black_Dra

Kirlia/Plusle/Minun fan
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    THis was a cool Idea.
    I would like a Picture of Kirlia, Plusle, and Minun infront of there rescue team base. Plusle being bored and just standing there. KIrlia stricking a nice pose and Minun just being cute!
    Go Rescue Team Black Dra!

rin x3

Dark Absol
    Years
  • request

can someone make me a trainer card? I have a trainer card template. if you want it you can PM me, cuz i dont have enough posts.

my pokemon are Absol, Garchomp, Charizard(shiny), Ambipom, Metagross, and Pigeot.
    the trainer can be anyone.thanks ^^

can someone also make me a picture of a dark absol. it looks like my avatar picture.

Last edited:

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • THis was a cool Idea.
    I would like a Picture of Kirlia, Plusle, and Minun infront of there rescue team base. Plusle being bored and just standing there. KIrlia stricking a nice pose and Minun just being cute!
    Go Rescue Team Black Dra!
    ill do this for you, heres my gallery:
    https://delano-laramie.deviantart.com/
    tell me when ud like this by and how ud like it, and i ll get to it asap

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Can someone please make me Lukas, Dawn and DP Rival, in LG/FR Style for me? I mean with front, back, side, running, surf etc? Only thing I don't need is the bike...

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Help a little Vulpix?

I would really like someone to help me out with a little picture for a banner for my siggy n_n. I would do one myself, but I'm a little busy, plus there are so many talented artists and graphics creators here, I would be ever so grateful if some one would help me put a little kawaii vulpix in my siggy. If it has something to do with strawberries too, would be exceptionally happy. though if someone is kind enough to take up this request I'd ber ever so happy anyway. Thank you for reading n_n

~:t037: ~

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
  • This might be a really big ask but can anyone make me a sprite sheet of Wes and Rui from Pokemon Colosseum. A complete sheet of Standing, Walking, Riding, Surfing, Using Pokemon, ect. I can tell you know, if someone does do this they will be the most noted person in the credits of my new hack 'Pokemon Revolution'.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Another simple request (color my picture)

Since I don't have any decent art/coloring programs, I'm asking if someone will color my picture; someone who is good with PhotoShop, GIMP, OpenCanvas, or a similar program.

Here's my picture: https://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb312/uhlone/estforor.jpg

He has green skin & hair (but the hair is slightly darker on the end); his antanne are also green with darker tips. His bottoms, what are showing of them, are brown. His markings are really dark green. His hand/arm wraps are white. Can anyone fill my request?

Last edited:

Delano

Wanderer
    Years
  • Help a little Vulpix?

I would really like someone to help me out with a little picture for a banner for my siggy n_n. I would do one myself, but I'm a little busy, plus there are so many talented artists and graphics creators here, I would be ever so grateful if some one would help me put a little kawaii vulpix in my siggy. If it has something to do with strawberries too, would be exceptionally happy. though if someone is kind enough to take up this request I'd ber ever so happy anyway. Thank you for reading n_n

~:t037: ~
    ill do that for you, if you like. my gallery is in my sig...

Back