• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Years
    Is there any way someone could make a signature for me. It would be for my story. I need it to include Raikou, Suicune, and Entei and then the title: Searching For Something Unown: Johto's Secret. If someone can, I would appreciate it. And whoever can, take your time, I don't need it right away.

Thanks!

I'll do it in a few. ;] So do you want me to post it here or by PM?

~A.R

JesseRocket

Rookie Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Hey! :D Could someone make me a Dustox set please? I would be so grateful, and rep points will be given as a thank you! :D Loves, <3

Years
    Hey! :D Could someone make me a Dustox set please? I would be so grateful, and rep points will be given as a thank you! :D Loves, <3

I tried my best.
    Official Request Topic
    ---
    Official Request Topic

Code:
    [size="2"] [IMG*]https://img382.imageshack.us/img382/234/request4rr8.png[/IMG]
    take the * out. (banner)[/size]

~A.R

JesseRocket

Rookie Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    OMG! I love this Anastasia! <3 Thanks so much for making this honey :) I am soo in love with it haha! Rep points coming your way! Thanks again :D <3

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
    Years
    Something for me, hmm?
    I would like a signiture with the same
    attributes as the one I have now.
    Though it doesn't have to be.
    (W:218/L:290)

I would enjoy a dark zombie theme.
    You know, nightime with dark grays.
    Realist looking zombies, if you can.
    This would be lovely.

With my name kinda slanted,
    a very standout font, something odd.
    White lettering please.

I'll pay you back somehow.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018

Hey could someone make me a Entei signature and avatar?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ah jeez I already asked someone if they can make one for me and they said yes. I guess I'll have too use them of and on through time passes bye.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Can someone make a banner for me? I want it to feature Nuzleaf (though I would prefer a non-Sugimori image) and say "NuzClan" somewhere on it, but clearly noticable, like a logo. I also want it to say, below the logo, "Forest Shadows" in a smaller font. I would like the width to be 475 pixels and the height to be 130 pixels.

Thanks in advance!

Scratch that request. I didn't realize it, but I was capable of creating it myself:
    Official Request Topic

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018

I'd like somone to make me a Rukia avatar and signature from Bleach avatar 130x130 and signature 500x100 thanks I would love a pair of Rukia.

Last edited:

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
    Hi im newish too the site and i want too get a custom trainer card and banner made so if you make me a custom trainer card or banner that i adopt and put in my sig you get anyone of the shinies in my shiny shop(link in my sig) take a look! now here are the types of card i want and banner any additional questions feel free too pm meh

Trainer Card
    A backround that is cool
    Must have Espeon(male) Gardevoir(female) Rotom(no gender) Jolteon(male and shiny) Kyogre(no gender) and aereodactyl(male) trainer name must be Jake any kind of physcic trainer or veteran trainer will do FC is in my sig i would liek the pokemon too come out of their frames maybe even some animation and i would like espeon too be with me also like with the trainer on his shoulders or his feet

Banner
    I would like soemthing in purple, red or black with espeon or other physcics on it make it flashy you know use the ole razzle dazzle and put in my slogan "Duty is heavier then a mountain Death is lighter then a feather"

Enjoy the project anyone who i dont choose will be given a constillation prize =P

Also a new avatar would be nice same offer applies ttoo this i would like any of the pokemon in my card as an avatar or an alakazam, absol, latios, raquaza, or mewtwo

Years
    Hi im newish too the site and i want too get a custom trainer card and banner made so if you make me a custom trainer card or banner that i adopt and put in my sig you get anyone of the shinies in my shiny shop(link in my sig) take a look! now here are the types of card i want and banner any additional questions feel free too pm meh

Trainer Card
    A backround that is cool
    Must have Espeon(male) Gardevoir(female) Rotom(no gender) Jolteon(male and shiny) Kyogre(no gender) and aereodactyl(male) trainer name must be Jake any kind of physcic trainer or veteran trainer will do FC is in my sig i would liek the pokemon too come out of their frames maybe even some animation and i would like espeon too be with me also like with the trainer on his shoulders or his feet

Banner
    I would like soemthing in purple, red or black with espeon or other physcics on it make it flashy you know use the ole razzle dazzle and put in my slogan "Duty is heavier then a mountain Death is lighter then a feather"

Enjoy the project anyone who i dont choose will be given a constillation prize =P

Also a new avatar would be nice same offer applies ttoo this i would like any of the pokemon in my card as an avatar or an alakazam, absol, latios, raquaza, or mewtwo

I can do banners, but I'll try to make both. ;o

~A.R

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I need a theme that I like and everyone else will like...
    So, could someone please make me an avatar and signature? Both containing my favourite Pokemon, Gligar and Gliscor.
    I don't really care much for detail, so pretty much anything will do.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I need a theme that I like and everyone else will like...
    So, could someone please make me an avatar and signature? Both containing my favourite Pokemon, Gligar and Gliscor.
    I don't really care much for detail, so pretty much anything will do.

I could give it a shot. Any specifics on the sizes?

?foʀeveʀFTW¿

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    could anybody get me an Absol Sprite with wings on it? I dont care what pokemon u rip the wings from, as long as you recolor it to Absols Colors ;D

Back