• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Request Topic

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Needed: Pokemon game logo

It needs to look like the ones below, except say "FlashYellow" instead of FireRed or Leafgreen. Try and make it big so that I can resize it. Thanks!

Official Request Topic

Years
  • Could anyone make me a 500 by 100 Signature, with Pikachu and Ash and with 'I wanna be the very best...' If anyone had the time it would be much appreciated, Please and thank you :) .

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Hi can anyone make me a signature with a werewolf please? Not fussed what picture it is but i would like to have my username on it....thank you! :)

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Could someone possibly make me a Sig with Lucas in it?, Looking cool?.

Preferably ones with his snake or doing a cool pose or something.

Big credz will be given.

Years
  • Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • Could someone make a signature with the Eeveelutions, and a 100x100 avatar to match? (I know you probably won't be able to fit all seven in one avatar, so just Umbreon and Espeon is fine) Also, could you have it a little... mystical looking? Darker colors, a bit clouded, stuff like that ^^ Hope I'm not being too picky.

You can put the credit in the signature, or I'll give you credit right below it. =) Muchas gracias to whoever does this for me. PM it, post it here, however you want to get it to me is fine.

Last edited:

razor93

Alternative Rotom Maker
    Years
  • Could anyone make me sprite, backsprite, fishing, swimming, jumping, running OWs etc. , because i'm doing a hack and i need it. Here are the basic positions: img124.imageshack.us/img124/2863/ssaasy8.png

I'll be very thankful for any help.

Back