• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I read a rumor that there are no gyms or E4 this generation instead we have to help our dad in Archeological digs and such. It this is true then that explains why we have seen so many new characters, in a way they are replacing the gym leaders with them.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Minezumi was a mistranslation on the part of the blogger as he couldn't make out the whole name on time according to Pokebeach :P
    Oh and how do you know the bug/electric will have bad stats Calder?

I didn't say I knew but if it is Bug and Electric it will prob (meaning probably) will have crappy stats as it has such nice lack of weakness... Like Wheezing stats

Years
    I didn't say I knew but if it is Bug and Electric it will prob (meaning probably) will have crappy stats as it has such nice lack of weakness... Like Wheezing stats
    True it does have only one weakness that I can think of and that's fire. Ground is out, so is flying...

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I heard about "Team Plasma" on a B/W rumors thread on another Pokemon forum, and 150 seems too high for one of the later generations, I'm expecting about....... 117.........

Years
    Two weaknesses is plenty, that's like saying Water Pokémon must all have bad stats because they only have 2 weaknesses...
    Your right about that, and that would also be like saying grass/psychic have the highest stats out of all the pokemon because they have the most weaknesses but that isn't the case :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    hmm...so N is a team leader...that'd be interesting, if this is true...Team Plasma's an ok name, I think it could be better...

Years
    Plasma it could mean two things, one our blood which is also known as Plasma, and the sun which is made of plasma, I think it's the sun plasma though.

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
    Team Plasma sounds cracking, stick em with some 'lectric and poison types and make em real evil ;) At least more competent that Team Rocket without the goofiness of Galactic :P

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I like the sound of Team Plasma,sounds threating.
    which is what I like in a Team of Villains.
    I hope,thats what it is.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    150+ Pokemon? Awesome themore the better IMO.
    Team Plasma sounds cool but I was kind of hoping for two teams again like RSE (team light/dark?)
    Well team Plasma sound awesome too I belive this guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back