• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Rumours Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • On the contrary, there are times whereas I do agree with people, but you can't honestly expect me to agree with something that there is actually no factual basis on.
    Well I think it will have factual basis later on :)
    This is a rumor thread though so I think we might be getting off topic :P
    OK so what rumors have yet to come true?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Um, you're missing one thing: We use electricity in technology. Did we invent lightning and thunder? No, we did not. Both fire and electricity are both part of nature, they originated from nature. We did not create electricity in any way, fashion or form as it has always existed, so it is not technology.

Point blank, a generator is not natural... the way we use and interact with a lot of nature is simply not natural and to me, thats what Zekrom represents... with its generator tail, Electric typing and Black City. I know where the hell electricity comes from, but not all uses of electricity are natural. Any use of it is unnatural anyway. Seriously, I don't even know why you are arguing against it when the evidence is adding up.

Years

• Point blank, a generator is not natural... the way we use and interact with a lot of nature is simply not natural and to me, thats what Zekrom represents... with its generator tail, Electric typing and Black City. I know where the hell electricity comes from, but not all uses of electricity are natural. Any use of it is unnatural anyway. Seriously, I don't even know why you are arguing against it when the evidence is adding up.
    I think the same thing :). A torch is more natural than a generator :)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ....You just ignored what I said, which proves that you're not even arguing against my main points, really. |: Let me repeat myself:

We use(re: utlize) electricity for our technology. Electricity itself is natural. A generator in it self can either be man-made or it can be natural. In the case of Zekrom, you're saying that it's tail is man-made(aka technology) which is really ludicrous for you to say only just because it has a "generator" for a tail.

Pokemon generators =/= human generators jsyk.

It all boils down to what the Pokemon represents... and it wouldn't be the first time that there was a man-made Pokemon but that's not the point, thought it is a theory in itself. Once electricity is being harnessed by man, it is no longer natural. But I'm not going to try and validate my point to you anymore, lol, obviously we both have our minds made up. You'll see when the games are released.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

I'm not going to bother at this point. You have no said "evidence" to back you up, presumably because there is no evidence and also because there is little information that is released based on the storyline and the legendaries themselves and yet you're making it sound like it's factual. Speculation is okay for the most part, but when it's crossing the line to "k i'm right you're wrong looool u'll see" it gets quite ridiculous.
    Okay :)

Anyway, I am really excited to know if these last two rumors come true, over 150 new Pokemon is amazing, and could mean a lot of new evolutions. Also, Team Plasma is really starting to grow on me.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • No we had 151.

On topic: I have been hearing rumors that the Green Cell Pokemon is a water/Psychic type.

I thought that it was already confirmed that it was psychic type.

From Pokebeach:

Rankurusu (ランクルス) is the green, cell-shaped Pokemon; its name could derive from "ranma" (chaos) and "homunculus." It is a Psychic-type, stands 1.6m tall, and one of its two abilities is Magic Guard, which was previously exclusive to the Clefable line.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • What is this? Rumors of a Jynx evolution?

It has been circulating for quite some time actually, and I would totally obtain one if there was. It's supposed to be the "Ice Queen Pokemon"; it would totally be up Jynx's alley if it is the Ice Queen Pokemon.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023

I'm not going to bother at this point. You have no said "evidence" to back you up, presumably because there is no evidence and also because there is little information that is released based on the storyline and the legendaries themselves and yet you're making it sound like it's factual. Speculation is okay for the most part, but when it's crossing the line to "k i'm right you're wrong looool u'll see" it gets quite ridiculous.

What is 'Nature' vs 'Industy' / Manmade / whatever was reworded to:

[ Old vs New ]
    (Fire being the 'old' fuel of the world and electricity being the new, industrialisation).

The white Legendary does look a lot more ancient in terms of design whilst the black legend looks all shiny and new. A forest is what you'd expect in the old world, but in the new worlds forests are being replaced by cities.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • What is 'Nature' vs 'Industy' / Manmade / whatever was reworded to:

[ Old vs New ]
    (Fire being the 'old' fuel of the world and electricity being the new, industrialisation).

The white Legendary does look a lot more ancient in terms of design whilst the black legend looks all shiny and new. A forest is what you'd expect in the old world, but in the new worlds forests are being replaced by cities.

The weird thing is Black City is in Black and White Forest is in White. It is weird because Reshiram the natural pokemon is in Black, with black city and all the more technologically advanced cities, and Zekrom the modern pokemon is in the version with all the natural cities.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The weird thing is Black City is in Black and White Forest is in White. It is weird because Reshiram the natural pokemon is in Black, with black city and all the more technologically advanced cities, and Zekrom the modern pokemon is in the version with all the natural cities.

It makes if you assume that the Pokémon/antagonist wants to get rid of whatever is there.

EG. Using Zekrom to 'upgrade' the natural cities.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • There is a rumor that new 5th gen info will be in the upcoming Famitsu magazine on the 15th. It will be the 15th around mid Wednesday in America because of the time zone difference.

I hope they release more plot and more pokemon! I am loving the plot so far!

Years
  • There is a rumor that new 5th gen info will be in the upcoming Famitsu magazine on the 15th. It will be the 15th around mid Wednesday in America because of the time zone difference.

I hope they release more plot and more pokemon! I am loving the plot so far!
    Really new pokemon in the 15th! Wow that would be the best Birthday gift related to pokemon :D. Then I'll have something else to look forward to in the 15th if this is true ;)

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    Any update on that rumor about the Tauros evolution? I also hope the plot isn't strictly Nature vs. Industry, as it would become predictable. Having it as a backdrop to the story would work a lot better.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • Any update on that rumor about the Tauros evolution? I also hope the plot isn't strictly Nature vs. Industry, as it would become predictable. Having it as a backdrop to the story would work a lot better.
    That Tauros evo was proven fake about a month ago.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back