• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I like Gigalith's and Kuitaran's shiny forms:
    Official Shiny Discussion [ Black and White only ]

^ Look's less like chromastone from Ben 10 and the blue crystals are pretty.

Look's really cool and more like a fire type. (It's normal form looks all ground-type-ish.)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My favourite shinies are...

I'm a sucker for fire types that have blue fire for their shinies. n_n

...blue usually works really well in shinies. I don't like this Pokémon but its shiny is pretty striking when next to its regular form.

Lime green! 8D

...omg all my favourites are pretty much blue. ._.;;;

<3 Candle! I love this Pokémon and I'm so happy its shiny isn't dull and boring like pretty much every other one of my favourites.

The whole line of Hitomoshi is nice but I love Shandera enough to mention it here too. :D It's so pretty!

The only shiny I outright HATE is Munna's. They didn't change that one spot on it from the default pink so it looks so disgusting. D8

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    You know who I love. Uber pink spring time Shikijika. It's so pink I wanna die.

The rest of it's forms are just as adorable.

Not much was changed overall. Just the yellow from their regular sprites, but the pink really gives it that feminine feel to their appealing design.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years

Not much was changed overall. Just the yellow from their regular sprites, but the pink really gives it that feminine feel to their appealing design.
    Wow, spring looks really nice. All of its forms look good, but only the flower pretty much changes. XD

Years

Ah! The pink looks adorable! <3 But neither of the shiny sprites have much of a difference from the normal sprites. =\

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Yea. They only changed the flower, dots, & the line that goes around it's pelt, but they're still so pretty. :cer_love:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Sooooooooo pretty. <3 I really want it someday, but catching a shiny Spring Shikijika would be somewhat hard. XD

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    That's what RNG is for my dear. If they can complete it in time. ¬.¬
    Someone else on my list is Tsunbear. Not much of a change either, but the darker blues make him look much frostier.

EDIT: Found someone else with a pinky side.

Smexy!

Last edited:

The Red Chain

EDIT: Found someone else with a pinky side.

Smexy!

Ahh, I saw Virizion's shiny not long ago and fell in love with it too. So much so I started to soft reset in front of it. :x
    I stopped after the first 20 so I could complete the game and come back to it. I sure hope I find this guy! <3
    I still can't believe how pretty and vibrant it's pink is.. and it goes so well with the purple and green combos. :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa. ;///;
    Why must this beautiful flush of pink only be possible in almost 8000 encounters and only in spring time?! D:

Then the seasons have to change every month too of course.. better stash this thing in the PC if I ever encounter and catch it in spring form or hold it in my party if it's not spring form until it is. ;D

Permanent spring shiny Shikijika. >w>

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    At Route 5, i found a shiny Solosis at a random single encounter! It was my first self-caught shiny after Gen.3!
    Well, it's Lonely, but at least not adamant. I actually love its shiny form.
    I'm so happy! ^^
    Now, i'm hunting for a Minccino in the double grass~

ShinySephiroth

Event Collector
    Years
    :o I wish I knew shiny Virizion was so cool ooking! *sigh* I guess I can always try for a shiny when the American version releases.

I'm SUPER disappointed with Victini's inability to be shiny. I SRed for it for three weeks until I found out it had coding. :( I love shiny Victini's color scheme. It would've looked excellent in a Premier Ball, too!
    No shiny Zekrom/Reshiram was kind've a bust, too. :(

Years
    Well, I am waiting for the Euroupe release date, but as always, I will be shiny hunting through out and once I have beat the Elite 4. I have done it in every game since Emerald and I won't be stopping now.​

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    :o I wish I knew shiny Virizion was so cool ooking! *sigh* I guess I can always try for a shiny when the American version releases.

I'm SUPER disappointed with Victini's inability to be shiny. I SRed for it for three weeks until I found out it had coding. :( I love shiny Victini's color scheme. It would've looked excellent in a Premier Ball, too!
    No shiny Zekrom/Reshiram was kind've a bust, too. :(
    If you have a full team and full boxes in the PC, you can skip straight to the final battle with N without capturing Reshiram/Zekrom (who can't be shiny in N's Castle). In that case, you can get them in the Dragon Spiral Tower after getting the National Dex, and it's possible for them to be shiny that way.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Virizion|Erufuun|Gigalith|Pendoraa|Shazandora|Ulgamoth

Those are pretty much my favorites.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I have not got a shiny in Black or white yet because i am still awaiting the us release but when i do ill post back :D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I hope that B/W RNG abuse is figured out before I finish the main storyline. It'll make shiny hunting way easier. I just hope that it isn't too hard.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    I'm always hoping that I'll get in a wild battle with a shiny...but as of now it is yet to happen. :( But it will happen evetually...and when it does it will be posted here!

Back