• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi League Standings / Results Thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Table of points on page 6 updated. Though now it's not in order, I'm pretty sure every point is right (just double check the names..) Apostle, feel free to just use that. :D

As for the Kyogre group, sorry guys! I hate the inactivity, but hopefully some active folks will join our group. But we will definitely be having more battles, I couldn't go through with only two, plus all 3 of us have to have rematches eventually.

thanks to ryan, being so kinda to work everything out, we have a updated table :P
    thanks ryan

EDIT: i got beaten by Prince 5-0,

Last edited:

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Table of points on page 6 updated. Though now it's not in order, I'm pretty sure every point is right (just double check the names..) Apostle, feel free to just use that. :D

As for the Kyogre group, sorry guys! I hate the inactivity, but hopefully some active folks will join our group. But we will definitely be having more battles, I couldn't go through with only two, plus all 3 of us have to have rematches eventually.

im guessing you cant wait till our epic rematch huh? ;)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    im guessing you cant wait till our epic rematch huh? ;)

Yeah, it should be a pretty good match. And hopefully just as epic. I'm going to be training a handful of new guys in this next week so prepare for a little variety.

And points table on page 6 updated again ^_^ lol. This time with correct standings.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Amg.
    Why are none of the Seaking people ever around?

Why don't you try mass PMing the people in our group in order to set a date, instead of waiting for each person to come online?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Well people, I've mass PM'd twice, and only recieved 3 replies, all of whom forgot they had entered, and for some reason or another are unable to battle currently. The rest have simply not been active or have ignored my PM. I've only had 2 battles, and Prince has had...6 :(

I hope that the system allows for people who cannnot get battles. What's to stop 2 people battling each other over and over, or saying that 1 wins, then the other wins. They could both boost themselves to the top of the ladder, because a win is worth more than a loss....

Perhaps make a win 2 points, just as a loss?

~T_S

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    It should be in the rules because I intended it to be, but if it's not I apologize. You have to battle at least two other people before battling someone again.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Just to let you all now I'm still in this, XD. I was about to battle aragornbird(!!!!) last night but my WiFi was sucking then....now I'll be gone for a few days. But expect me to get some battles in in the next few weeks. ^^

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    I just beat Mukkamoto 5-0.
    6 wins in a row = 28 points! =D

uggg.....I think I know what type of team your using I have two ideas and one seems very likely.

Also ppl will hopefully come around the last few days of the tourny. *glares at prince*

Also to make it easier on the oversears of the tournaments eyes, might I suggest that Only the winner of a match post the results rather than the occasional two ppl posting. Im just trying to take some of the "pressure" off the suckers ppl who have to go through all of this and record points and double check to see if no one is cheating glares at prince. Thats just my suggestion

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    uggg.....I think I know what type of team your using I have two ideas and one seems very likely.

Also ppl will hopefully come around the last few days of the tourny. *glares at prince*

Also to make it easier on the oversears of the tournaments eyes, might I suggest that Only the winner of a match post the results rather than the occasional two ppl posting. Im just trying to take some of the "pressure" off the suckers ppl who have to go through all of this and record points and double check to see if no one is cheating glares at prince. Thats just my suggestion

Oh realllllllly.... go on, tell everyone what kind of team I'm using, I wanna see if you really know. ;)

and...you may go ask my opponents who I've beaten if you really think I'm cheating. meh

Dav

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2008
    is any stamies on now cos iv started pming people but getting no where

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years

Disagree on such a suggestion, both players should post so that it's confirmed and that someone won't lie about a victory. It could happen, so no. ;/

Find it funny, whenever someone's slaughtering people with great skill, cheating rumors and ideas leak out. Classic sports right there. :D

[/totallyshouldhavesaidthisinthediscussionthread]

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    Oh realllllllly.... go on, tell everyone what kind of team I'm using, I wanna see if you really know. ;)

and...you may go ask my opponents who I've beaten if you really think I'm cheating. meh

one I would never ask what your team is nor tell

two if im right your screwd(and you kinda gave urself away.....)

three i forgot to say jk(intended to but thought you would substitute the slash outs for it)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    one I would never ask what your team is nor tell

two if im right your screwd(and you kinda gave urself away.....)

three i forgot to say jk(intended to but thought you would substitute the slash outs for it)

Hmm...I'd never be screwed...I could always change my team. So...

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Disagree on such a suggestion, both players should post so that it's confirmed and that someone won't lie about a victory. It could happen, so no. ;/

Find it funny, whenever someone's slaughtering people with great skill, cheating rumors and ideas leak out. Classic sports right there. :D

[/totallyshouldhavesaidthisinthediscussionthread]

I actually think it was a good suggestion. It is slightly "spammy" to post it twice. And if someone lies about the victory the real winner would still show up at the thread to post saying that he won, so we'd know if someone lied. ._.

Back