• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi League Standings / Results Thread

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Snap, this is crazy battle mayhem part one already. Hey, Kyogre group! Let's not fall far behind the rush of matches ;) PM/VM me for our fights.

Also, Blueberry, I have a friend willing to join, I'll be sure to get him on here. Save him a place in any group besides mine if possible, ha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I also just defeated Caerus. 6-0.

Thank goodness for that last critical hit. I literally breathed a sigh of relief at that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Guys! I'm just reminding everyone that a 6-0 win grants you an Immunity Token. Don't forget, it can prevent battle points loss!

That is exactly why I was so eager to get a 6-0 under my belt early on.

So, to review: the day after the League starts we already have _Prince_ ahead with 19 points, me in second place with 16 points, and both ~Swish~ and Mukkamoto tied at third place with 13 points each.

That was fast.

Years
    That is exactly why I was so eager to get a 6-0 under my belt early on.

So, to review: the day after the League starts we already have _Prince_ ahead with 19 points, me in second place with 16 points, and both ~Swish~ and Mukkamoto tied at third place with 13 points each.

That was fast.

Interesting looking at it that way. Right now I'm just focused on the Starmie group primarly and if I'm able to get through that then I'll worry about everyone else later on. ;)

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    actually, it doesn't say anywhere that its not single or double. so i dunno. im also wondering about the battle level. i personally, like to battle at 50, but is it just solely 100 or what?

Back