• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official Wi-Fi League Standings / Results Thread

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I'll update the standings in a few. Just finished putting together a shed and mowing three acres so I need to shower and clean up.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    I beat homsar 1-0
    That was a very fun battle homsar! :D I look forward to another one someday ^.^

Mystery2009

The Legacy Begins Now
    Years
    so im curious, you can only battle six times, or can you battle more than that

also does it have to be a different person for each one?

Yells at apostle

(dont ban me XP)

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    The limit of times you can battle total during the tournament is 20. I believe. So if you have 9 opponents that grants each person about 2 battles versus you, and save two for your favorite opponents (or if you're tied for points with someone.)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    The limit of times you can battle total during the tournament is 20. I believe. So if you have 9 opponents that grants each person about 2 battles versus you, and save two for your favorite opponents (or if you're tied for points with someone.)

Erm, I thought we only battled our opponents once... no?

Purrrrrsian

Purrrrrsian used Post Reply!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2009
    To anyone in the Ludicolo Group: PM me for a battle. I'll be around for most of the night.

EDIT: Err...nevermind. Still, PM me anyway and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    The way it works is as follows (as far as I can gather):

The tournament is divided into battle periods, and at the end is a bracket. To get on the bracket you need lots of points. To get points you must battle a minimum of 6 times per battle period, maximum of 20 times. Thus you can fight up too 20 times until the 21st of july.

homsar

Competitive Gamer
    Years
    You have missed something:

• In order to retain participation in the league, you must battle at least six times in each battling period. If you do not meet this requirement, you will be struck from the list and someone will assume your spot in the next battling period. This may be appealed by writing me a PM why you were inactive and why you think you should be allowed in the tournament. However, if you are accepted back into the league, you will be unable to earn any prizes from that battling period. However, you may only battle a maximum number of twenty times per battling period.

Back