• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Oh noes....

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    That is deep your strong if i lost my game ( and I had more then over 6 boxes of 100s, 2 of shinies and 2 of legenaries) i would have killed some one not really but you know

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    realy, i'm surprised you didnt make a thread about that.
    ---------------------------------
    I will buy a copy of pearl, BUT, if someone finds a game Name:Milo, ID:26045, if the finder would send it to me, i'd be willing to send them something in the realm of 60$, and I would breed/prepare anything for that person fromt hat point on. it is essentialy nothing, but i dont think i can part with any more money before having a new game to play. (besides, it is a lot to me. i dont get much money)

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Sorry to hear you lost your game, if I lost my peral someone would die. (I being sarcastic BTW) I have emptied my Emerald and Leaf Green onto it and I would lose alot more than just a game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Wow. That really bites. I'd probably give up on Pokemon if that happened to me.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I felt sorry for you.

Oh noes....

*care*

Keep in mind though, don't put too much into something that could be gone any day.

Callydude™

I hide in the darkness
    Years
    Someone stole my Leaf Green and it had about 450 hours of play on it a shiny 12 lv100's all legendery dogs 2 Ho Oh's 2 jirachis 2 Lv 100 Raikous a Lv100 blastoise and a whole bunch of really speacial pokemon init and I bet it was my friend Jeff........ He was always jeleous of how well I'd done.He always steals his friends stuff.....

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    My friend (for security sakes i'll call him "bob") So, my friend bob likes to steal people's stuff. He also likes to pretend he's strong and powerful. Hes really a midget who likes to believe hes a spartan warrior. Anyways, he steals peoples stuff just because he can. He steals cards, candy, games, whatever he can. I think hes a clepto. Anyways, i think he stole your game =)

woot i got +1 post count fo sho

Monty Kensicle

"Wowsers!"
    Years
    I was friends with two brothers, Chris and William.
    I used to go to their house to play card games, and I always seemed to win against William.

Then one day, William asked to see my cards so he could build a deck just like mine. I let him have a look, and then he came back with a deck full of common cards; in card sleeves with sticky notes on the cards with the names of the cards in my deck.

Anyway, I played with him and he lost again. I think he was very upset, because the next time I went over I lost one of my favorite cards, "Harpie's Feather Duster". Chris helped me look for it, and when I couldn't find it I just left.

The next day I came over to see if they had found it, but when I came over, William said he had just traded a friend for a Harpie's Feather Duster card.

He was very suspicious, so I asked to meet his so called friend.
    He seemed nice enough, he said, "Yeah, I trade that to Chris."
    So then I asked if I could see the rest of his card collection.

A look of panic washed over his face, he glanced over at William who looked very stupefied.

Next week I came over to just play with Chris.
    Everything was going splendidly, but then I needed to use the lavatory. -In retrospect, that wasn't such a good idea.-

I left my belongings behind, and went with Chris so he could direct me to their bathroom.

When I returned, everything seemed to be right where I had left it. We continued our game; but later into the game I noticed I was short two cards.

I was very upset. I looked everywhere I could look,
    -Except Chris and William, I mean, we were supposed to be friends, and I would feel very hurt if someone accused me of stealing. So I didn't ask them to empty their pockets.

But on the next day, Chris came over to visit. He said he had found one of my missing cards on his Brother's dresser.

I was very furious. And I didn't want to come over to play with them, because I was afraid William would steal more of my cards.

A week and a day later, Chris comes over again to say he had just traded some of his rarest cards to get one of mine back.
    I was very happy; until he mentioned he wanted me to him trade to get it back. So I did.

I tried to discuss the matter with their parents,
    but to no avail. They just didn't seem to care what kind of devious things their children were doing.

Anyway, I'm very sorry for your loss. I can empathize with your distress.

With all due respect,

~Monty Kensicle

Last edited:

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
    Years
    This thread makes me feel lucky to live in an area where people make fun of people who like pokemon.

My brother was playing his silver version and then my dad took his game and put it in the trunk. He said that he would throw it away, so when my dad wasn't looking, I took it out of the trunk of the car and gave it back to my brother. A few days later, my dad saw me playing my gold version when I wasn't supposed to play it. He took it away and put it in the trunk of his car. He said that he would give it back to me in a few days. I guess that after a while he realized that he hadn't thrown away my brothers silver version yet, so he went to the trunk of the car. He only remembered that it was a pokemon game, so he took MY gold version with MY Gameboy Advanced SP and threw it away! I mean, my own dad! *snifle* He hardly knows about pokemon, but he should at least repay me after what he did!

~!~Miss Cow~!~

Years
    well you are kinda lucky cuz i just remamberd some thing:
    they day he stole my diamond i kindly gave him a deoxys even that he stole my pokes and my emrald twice i forgaved him but he stole my diamond any way i went today to play pbr i checked and the game wasn't there soo i knew he stole it with my diamond when i was out skating he said he well go to get he's ds that was the perfect time to steel my pbr and my brothers ware asleep soo he must have it and i was thinking about diamond and how he stole it and i figured it out but it well make this post very long
    any way i hope you find your game my cousin stole my emrald and lost it soo i had to start agin on diamond with nothing left to pal bark!

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Just think of it this way... Karma is real, I've seen it happen. People get what they deserve in the end.

Ryu Hoshi

Traveling fighter for hire
    Years
    well my diamond is stolen to but not from any one but my cousin!! ya after i gave him my cloned deoxys he comes and steel my whole game and i think he stole my pbr to but i am not sure
    any way i know how you feel my game had 20 shinies in it and the alot of rares but i am geting it (i hope) tomoro or something and i hope you do to

I can relate..when i was 7 my cousin stole all my super nintendo games.Never spoke to her since.and I dont think if we ran into each now we would exchange pleasentrees.But if somebody stole my Diamond I'd probally hulk out and knock down a couple of buildings out of rage.to many hours go into that game ><

Ye Olde Smoo

Cheese FTW!!!!!
    Years
    that actually is realy unlucky man!
    Once i lost my sapphire with 289 hours i was so pissed!
    Then i searched around and found it again.
    My only tip is to retrace your steps again, and again, and again and again until you find it.

One question though

Who steels a $60 game and leaves the ds there!!!

Back