• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Oh noes....

Zazzeh

Akatsuki fan extrordinair!
    Years
    -Pats your back- Iv'e been in a similar situation. I had lost my Nintendo DS at Wal-mart one time. It had my prized games in it: Animal Crossing: Wild world & Pokemon Ruby.

I was being retarted a w00ing over some Pokemon action figures my dad had got me & left it in the DA** CART >_< I realized something wasn't right..then halfway through the drive i'm like "OMG! My DS?!" I looked for it then realized..I left it at WAL MART. We went back but me & my dad couldn't find it.

I cried in the corner of my kitchen for like two frickin hours. I was so upset. We went back a second time & we had called them beforehand but no luck. THEN Easter came & somebody had returned it, but once we went to Wal mart they said "Sorry, we can't find it." I wanted to TEAR the employees' heads off. Then they gave us a call a few hours later after that. They found it! It still had everything in it too!

I was reunited with my game and I lived happily ever after..For that moment in time anyway xD

If you find yours. Hoorah for you & kudos to whoever had the kindness in their heart to return it. If they don't well..I place a hex on his/hers sorry bum! Dx

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i dont think they will retun my game, as it was stolen. not lost =(
    but i realy enjoyed the story, going thru so much **** to get your game, must have been awesome to get it back

Back